Which is the best app for English news?
Top 5 Best Android News App for Indians — 2019
- Inshorts — 60 words News summary.
- TOI — News by The Times of India Newspaper — Latest News.
- JioNews — Live TV, Cricket, Magazines, Newspapers.
- Dailyhunt (Newshunt)- Cricket, News, Videos.
- One News — 1000+ NewsPaper & Latest News, Multilanguage support.
- Knappily — The Knowledge App.
How do I get Google News?
Customize your Newsfeed
- To find the latest top stories: Tap Headlines .
- To read a story with various perspectives and context: Tap View full coverage .
- To follow topics, sources, and locations: Search for your interests. Then tap Follow .
How do I get rid of the news on my lock screen?
Disabling lock screen notifications
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Go to Apps & notifications.
- Select Notifications.
- Find “Notifications on lockscreen” and tap on the feature.
- Select “Don’t show notifications” or “show alerting notifications only”.
What is the best homepage?
Top Ten Best Homepages
- Google Google is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
- Yahoo! Yahoo! is a web services provider, wholly owned by Verizon Communications through Oath Inc.
How do I get rid of news on my Google homepage?
Android: Enable or Disable Google Feed
- From the Home screen, tap “Apps“.
- Choose “Google“.
- Tap the “Menu” button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Settings“.
- Choose “Your feed“.
- Set the settings on the screen as deisred: The “Notifications” setting controls whether or not updates display in the notification area. Set it to “On” or “Off” as desired.
How do I control Google news feed?
Change settings through the app
- Open your Google News app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. News settings .
- Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I get Internet news?
To start, go to Google’s home page. Click on the grid on the right-hand side and choose News from the drop down menu. This brings up a page full of news headlines. Type a particular search for news into the search box and Google will search news websites or the entire internet for stories related to that subject.
Why is there news on my Google homepage?
The biggest announcement is that Google is rebranding its news feed — that list of items that appears below the default search bar in the Google mobile app and when you swipe left from the home screen on Android — as “Discover.” It will now be on the Google homepage on all mobile browsers, which is a huge shift for the …
What is the most popular news app?
Is Smart News a good app?
SmartNews (iOS|Android) is a free newsreader that lets you browse the latest headlines across several different news categories with an elegant swipeable interface. Now available in the United States, SmartNews is a great way to view the top stories in several news categories based on other users like you.
What is the best daily news app?
Best news apps of 2021
- (Image credit: Microsoft)
- (Image credit: The Associated Press)
- (Image credit: Thomson Reuters)
- (Image credit: Inkl)
- (Image credit: Innologica)
- (Image credit: Feedly Team)
- (Image credit: Flipboard)
- (Image credit: Read It Later)
How can I get free news?
All of these news apps are free to download on Android and Apple devices, although some have premium, paid versions available.
- Apple News.
- Google News.
- The Week.
- 8. News Break.
How can I read newspapers online?
To read newspapers online for free, search for newspaper websites and online archives of newspapers….How to Read Newspapers Online for Free
- Step 1: Search by Name. Image Credit: Image courtesy of Yahoo.
- Step 2: Choose a Section.
- Step 3: Choose a Topic.
- Step 4: Search for a Story.
Is the Google News app free?
We’ve rounded up the best free news apps for Android and iPhone to bring you the stories you care about and more.
How do I get rid of News HomePage?
Close “Settings” and find HomePage News on your home screen or app drawer. Long press “HomePage News” icon and select “Uninstall”
How do I get rid of breaking news?
Change your notifications
- On your mobile device, open the Google News app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial.
- Tap News settings .
- Under “Alerts,” tap Notifications.
- To control the amount of notifications you get, under “Number of notifications” tap an amount between “Low” and “High.”
What is the best free news app?
24 Best Free News Apps For Android & iOS
|The Guardian||theScore||AP News|
|BBC News||Way2News||Google News|
|SmartNews||Al Jazeera English||UC News|
|Opera News||News Dog||Dailyhunt|
|Feedly||CNN News||The New York Times|
How do I get Google News on my phone?
The installation of the new Google News app is simple:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for Google News.
- Locate and tap the entry by Google.
- Tap Install.
- Allow the installation to complete.
Does Google have a homepage with news?
Google’s new homepage allows users to customize a news feed that updates based on their interests, location, and past search behaviors. On the Google.com website (via a mobile device), there are now four icon-based options: Weather, Sports, Entertainment, and Food & Drink.
How do I turn off news feed?
On your Android phone:
- Tap the menu … > Settings > New tab page.
- Select region and language, or toggle Show my news feed off, or change your news source.
How do I get Google News on my home screen?
Tap “Widgets.” Scroll down to the “Search” widget from the Google app, and then press and hold it. You can drag the widget anywhere you want on the Home screen, and then drop it. Now, you’ll have quick access to Google searches and the Discover feed on your Android device.
Do you have to pay for Google News?
If you already subscribe to the print version of a publication, you could be eligible for a free digital subscription on Google News. Some publishers offer digital subscriptions to existing subscribers. Important: This feature is only available if you’re signed in to your Google Account.
How do I get Google News in English?
You can change more settings in your Google News app, including notifications….Change settings on the web
- Go to Google News.
- If you don’t see the menu on the left, click Menu .
- At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. To change your language or place, click Language & region.
Where do you usually get the news?
TV, radio, internet, and newspapers are the main ways of getting news. Of course, it depends on the type of news, but national and international news appears mainly in the press and on TV. Other news would be more personal, for example, a phone call, and email or a letter, in some cases.