Where do you hide sweets?
20 Foolproof Places I’ve Hidden My Candy Stash
- Inside an empty paint can under a stack of full ones in the utility room.
- Anywhere in the laundry room.
- In the bottom of a box of all granola cereal.
- Under my pile of maternity underwear in the second to last dresser drawer.
- Behind the 409 cleaner and Windex.
- Under my side of the bed wedged in the bed frame slats.
How do kids hide candy?
Let me share 5 creative Ideas to hide your candy from your kids at home.
- #1 Hide Your Candy in the Back of the Freezer.
- #2 Hide Your Candy with the Vegetables.
- #3 Hide Your Candy with the Weird Snack Food.
- #4 Hide Your Candy in the Bathroom.
- #5 Hide Your Candy in Locked Up in Plain Sight.
Where can I hide food?
Here are a few places to hide your food:
- In your kitchen cabinets.
- Under floor cabinets.
- Inside solid-colored bottles.
- Inside solid-colored boxes.
- Inside old appliances and electronics.
- Inside a lamp.
- Inside the wall.
- Behind a vent.
How do you hide candy?
Try hiding your candy inside your pillowcase. This only works for a short while, and you have to take the candy out before you go to sleep. Keep the candy on the bottom of the pillow case—the side that is touching the mattress. If you put it in the top, the candy will make lumps, and give your secret away.
Is it OK to sneak food into the movie theater?
Many movie theater chains, like AMC and Regal Cinemas, have rules against bringing in outside food. But the rules don’t stop some people. Most moviegoers who sneak snacks into theaters want to avoid paying the high prices at concession stands. Candy sold at theaters can cost up to three times what it does in stores.
How do you hide food storage?
Take a deep breath, we have a few suggestions of where you can secretively hide your food storage.
- Store Some of Your Food Storage in Plain View.
- Make Furniture out of Your Food Storage.
- Inside Solid-Colored Boxes.
- Under Your Garden or in Remote Caches.
- Maximize Tight or Crawl Spaces in the Home.
Are movie theaters allowed to search bags?
Theaters will not provide a bag check for those who do bring larger bags and will instead require those guests to stow their bag elsewhere before entering the theater. Even small bags are also subject to search.
How do you sneak food to the movies?
For those of us not as skilled at the art of sneaking, here are a few tips to make your next theatre visit a tad less pricey.
- Bring items already sold at the theatre. PIN IT.
- Empty out snacks into Ziplock bags. PIN IT.
- Don’t bring anything too smelly. PIN IT.
- Use your clothing. PIN IT.
- Bring a really big bag with you. PIN IT.
How do you hide food?
5 Sneaky Ways to Hide Food From Your Mooching Roommate
- Hide an entire sleeve of cookies in a cereal box. Find a cereal box.
- Hide M&M’s in a bottle. Grab a reusable water bottle or a clean shampoo bottle and hide your goodies in there.
- Hide your gum in a pillow case.
- Hide your Clif bars inside of tissue boxes.
- Hide your Snickers in an empty frozen food bag.
How do you sneak food into your room at night?
Hide things quickly if you have nosy parents who like checking up on you. Shove the food into a safe spot quickly on reaching your room, so that it can’t be seen if your parents come in. Places could include: Under a desk, underneath a bed, or under a pillow (for small snacks that don’t cause too much bulge).
What food should you stockpile?
The Best Foods You Need in Your Stockpile
- Bottled water.
- Canned or boxed milk.
- Canned meat.
- Packaged dried meat like beef jerky.
- Canned fruit in juice or water, not syrup.
- Canned vegetables in water.
- Canned low-sodium soup.
- Protein bars.
How can I get candy without my parents knowing?
Pretend you need to go to the bathroom.
- Then, run to your room and quickly remove the candy from the hidden pocket. Put it somewhere safe, like in your pillowcase or in your underwear drawer.
- Don’t forget to actually go to the bathroom — if you don’t your parents will know you were lying and up to no good!