Is amazing better than great?
Great: vastly good, large, a superlative bigger than the rest. Wonderful: full of wonder, something amazing that will make you think. Awesome: though the word is weakened by overuse, something that inspires awe, something that is jaw-droppingly good. Perfect: without flaw, the best example of something.
What’s another word for top quality?
How do you respond to amazing?
“You’re Amazing” – 5 tips on receiving compliments and feedback
- Say thank you. Feedback is a gift, so always thank the person that has said the kind remarks.
- Acknowledge others. If other people contributed to your achievement, then give them a mention to.
- Ask for clarification.
- Practice giving compliments and pay one back if merited.
What is the full form of quality?
QUALITY. Quest, Universal, Action taken, Leadership, Initiative, Team spirit, Yield.
How do you say very good in English?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you describe something really good?
Excellent. “Excellent” is used to describe something very good or of high quality. Almost anything you can describe as “good,” you can also describe as excellent.
What means excellent?
adjective. possessing outstanding quality or superior merit; remarkably good. Archaic. extraordinary; superior.
What is top-quality?
Definitions of top-quality. adjective. surpassing in quality. synonyms: high-grade, top-grade best. (superlative of `good’) having the most positive qualities.