How many types of charts are there in MS Excel?
What are the five basic types of charts in Excel?
Excel Charts – Types
- Column Chart.
- Line Chart.
- Pie Chart.
- Doughnut Chart.
- Bar Chart.
- Area Chart.
- XY (Scatter) Chart.
- Bubble Chart.
How do you draw a normal ray?
When a line is drawn perpendicular to the reflecting surface at the point of incidence, this line is known as normal. It is the imaginary line which is perpendicular to the reflecting surface….Thank you.
|Related Questions & Answers|
|Which Is The Control Centre Of The Cell||What Is Difference Bw Stress And Pressure|
What are the four types of diagram?
Was this answer helpful?…
- Simple Bar Chart.
- Multiple Bar Chart or Cluster Chart.
- Stacked Bar Chart or Sub-Divided Bar Chart or Component Bar Chart. Simple Component Bar Chart. Percentage Component Bar Chart. Sub-Divided Rectangular Bar Chart. Pie Chart.
What is class diagram?
In software engineering, a class diagram in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a type of static structure diagram that describes the structure of a system by showing the system’s classes, their attributes, operations (or methods), and the relationships among objects.
What is the difference between a drawing and a diagram?
Drawing is a much broader field and can include all kinds of (usually) visual mark-making practices. The difference between Diagram and Drawing is that the Diagram is a plan, drawing, sketch, or outline to show how something works or the relationships between the parts of a whole.
What is draw a diagram?
Drawing a diagram or a picture is a strategy to help you solve many different problems. The first thing that you have to do when approaching a problem is to read and understand the problem and how to solve it.
How do you create a flow diagram?
Create a flowchart
- Click the File tab.
- Click New, click Flowchart, and then under Available Templates, click Basic Flowchart.
- Click Create.
- For each step in the process that you are documenting, drag a flowchart shape onto your drawing.
- Connect the flowchart shapes in either of the following ways.
What is the normal in a ray diagram?
At the point of incidence where the ray strikes the mirror, a line can be drawn perpendicular to the surface of the mirror. This line is known as a normal line (labeled N in the diagram). The normal line divides the angle between the incident ray and the reflected ray into two equal angles.
What is C in a ray diagram?
The important point on the object to draw rays from is the top, as the image of the bottom of the object now must lie on the principal axis. There are two important points marked on the diagram. C represents the centre of curvature of the mirror, and F represents the focal point of the mirror.
What are the parts of a ray diagram?
One useful tool that is frequently used to depict this idea is known as a ray diagram. A ray diagram is a diagram that traces the path that light takes in order for a person to view a point on the image of an object. On the diagram, rays (lines with arrows) are drawn for the incident ray and the reflected ray.
What is the easiest way to remember a ray diagram?
- The following points should be noted while drawing ray diagrams and solving numerical of light:
- 1) Note the position of object carefully,
- 2) Understand the rules of drawing a ray diagram as given in the text.
- 3) Use appropriate scale so that the size and distance of object and image fit on the paper.