How do you use capable?
capable of in a sentence
- They have three players who are all capable of getting 30,
- All three are capable of carrying nuclear warheads into Indian territory.
- Children are every bit as capable of working wickedness as adults.
- I knew I was capable of racing a leg like that,
- The Cowboys are aware of what Stewart is capable of doing.
How do you describe a capable person?
Someone who is capable has the skill or qualities necessary to do a particular thing well, or is able to do most things well. She’s a very capable speaker.
How can I be capable of love?
Here are 11 ways to become the person you love.
- Stop judging, and appreciate the beauty within you.
- Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you.
- Care less about who you are to others.
- Know your worth.
- Don’t rush intimate relationships.
- Let go of those who aren’t really there.
- Forgive yourself and others.
Why would you like to be a volunteer at our organization?
People choose to volunteer for a variety of reasons. For some it offers the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.
What are you capable of quotes?
- You are capable of more than you know.
- We are all capable of infinitely more than we believe.
- If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.
- Ability is what you’re capable of doing.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Is thoughtful a quality?
Someone who considers other people’s feelings has the quality of thoughtfulness. It takes real thoughtfulness to comfort a friend who’s recently lost his pet cat.
What is a caring person?
Caring people are polite, considerate, generous, affectionate, patient, understanding, loving, and forgiving. They go out of their way to make others feel special, to make them happy or feel more confident in themselves. They’re sensitive to others’ feelings. They care what others have to say.
How can I be a brilliant person?
Here’s how to get smarter:
- Do Different Things That Make You Smarter. The point of this list involves diversifying your day.
- Manage Your Time Wisely.
- Read a Little Every Day.
- Review Learned Information.
- Study a Second Language.
- Play Brain Games.
- Get Regular Exercise.
- Learn to Play a Musical Instrument.
What’s a word for self care?
Self-care Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for self-care?
|mental health care
How do you describe care?
The definition of caring is someone or something that shows kindness and concern for others. A person who is concerned about others and who does kind things for them is an example of someone who would be described as caring. (of a person) Kind, sensitive, empathetic.