How do I say my baby is cute?
She has a great smile!
- Soooo cute just like me.
- She has such big beautiful eyes!
- She is so cute.
- Hi..your babies here are really so cute hope you’ll add more of it soon..
- Baby is so cute, she looks like a princess, adorable!!
- OMG, that baby is so cute!!! he has gorgeous eyes.
- She is awesome!!
- So cuteee baby!!!!
What is the difference between awe and aww?
“Aw” is an interjection, like “oh,” “eh,” “huh” and “wow.” On the web, the word is often misspelled as “awe.” “Awe,” on the other hand is a noun, roughly synonymous with “wonder” or “amazement,” as in the phrase “shock and awe.” It’s occasionally used as a verb, in which case to awe is the same as to wow.
What is Ahhh mean?
Relief or relaxation
Why are u so cute quotes?
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be. Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world.
What can I say to a guy instead of cute?
What are other ways to say cute?
- endearing, adorable, lovable, sweet, lovely, appealing, engaging, delightful, dear, darling, winning, winsome, charming, enchanting.
- attractive, pretty, as pretty as a picture.
- Scottish, Northern English bonny.
- informal cutesy, dinky, twee, pretty-pretty, adorbs.
How do you spell Aww that’s so cute?
awe in written books since 1800, and, as you can see, aw is clearly the preferred spelling. Aww is a spelling reminiscent of social media comments where someone might say, “Awwwwww, how cute is that?” This, of course, is not something you would publish in edited prose.