How can I talk about my family?
Possible things to talk about are:
- Brief facts about your family (how many people, a large or small family)
- The names of each family member and how they are related to you.
- Appearance and personality.
- What kind of relationship you have with each family member (for example, common interests or hobbies)
How do you answer au pair interview question?
Below you can find a list of the most important questions to ask your Au Pair during the interview:
- Why do you want to be an Au Pair?
- Have you ever been abroad?
- Have you ever been away from home for a long time?
- What are you interested in?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What’s your family life like?
Can you send a letter with a nickname?
Can I put a fake name for shipping or receiving mail and parcels? In general, you can use a fake name or a pseudonym on the shipping address if the intent is not fraudulent. Courier companies and postal services usually require a valid address for a successful delivery.
What do you do after au pair in Germany?
An au pair interested in working in Germany right after their au pair, would have to return to their home country and apply for the work permit from there. The reason for this is: Germany tries to be fair in their import of professionals.
How would you describe yourself as an au pair?
I would describe myself as an open-minded, hard-working, easy going, dedicated and responsible person. Sometimes I might be shy and a little reserved at first, but that is not something that bothers at all, I am very flexible. For me, safety, health and happiness of children are most important.
How do you become an au pair?
You can become an Au Pair if you:
- are 17 – 30 years old.
- have a good command of English or other language spoken in the host country.
- enjoy working with kids.
- are not married and don’t have kids of your own.
- have at least a high school diploma.
- are healthy without any chronic diseases.
- have a clear criminal record.
What is an au pair expected to do?
The main task is taking care of the children and playing with them. As a temporary family member the Au Pair is also expected to participate in light housework, for example, folding the children’s clothes and cleaning the table.
What do you like about being an au pair?
By having a host family and house ready for you when you arrive, being an Au Pair is a much more stable option that traveling to a country with nothing pre-arranged. As you interact with the family and the child, you’ll find that you forge a connection that will make it all feel like it’s a home away from home.
What is the ideal family?
an ideal family is the one in which every member have very good understanding with each other. they live life without any disputes, spend time with each other, talk to each other everyday, and always help each other.
Why you should choose me as your au pair?
You should choose me as an au pair because you can absolutely rely on me. I am faithful and helpful. And I am a person who loves his work with children and who performs this work with great dedication, commitment and ambition. In my opinion rules are very important in dealing with children.
How do you introduce your family in a letter?
One of the tips you can use when you are introducing your family members in English is to introduce the family members in the groups of two….Then, it is more appropriate to introduce the mother, father, parents, spouse and child/children.
- My mother is Linda; my father is Bob.
- Lisa is married.
- Jack is also married.