What to say when someone ask how are you doing?
If someone asks you how you are doing, you can say: Just fine, thank you; I’m doing pretty good; Well, fine now, but I have had a bad cold; So, so. I need to get more rest. How about you? I’m great!
How do you ask someone’s day?
35 Ways to Ask “How Was Your Day?”
- What is something you did today that you’d love to do every day?
- What do you know today that you didn’t know yesterday?
- Tell me something that made you laugh.
- Did anything make you feel frustrated?
- What was the best thing that happened?
- Did you find out anything interesting?
When someone ask you how was your day?
Answer with something like: “Fantastic! How are you?” or “Absolutely amazing, yours?” Use words that stand out from the ordinary, bored responses they’re used to getting, words that will spark their interest for the few moments of interaction. Just answer the question the same way you’d answer it to a friend.
How was your day reply to girl?
Ask her what’s she’s been binging on today or tell her your favorite show right now. If the rapport and confidence are already there, you could even respond by suggesting you go do something together. It can be as simple as this: Me: “That totally counts.
How do I stop being a dry Texter?
- 1) Keep Your Relationship Exciting.
- 2) How Not To Be A Boring Texter?
- 3) Avoid Responding In One Words.
- 4) Stay Away From Typical Questions.
- 5) Start An Interesting Conversation.
- 6) Don’t Take Too Long To Text Back.
- 7) Have A Lively Personality.
- 8) Make Use Of Emojis.
How do you ask someone about their feelings?
- Concentrate on the current situation, not past ones.
- Try not to get too wordy — explain what you’re feeling and why.
- Finally, say what you would like to see happen. After that, answer any questions they have.
- It may help to write out what you need to say before talking to this person.
How do you ask someone about their life?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What is your favorite thing about your career?
What can I ask instead of how are you?
What To Ask Instead Of ‘How Are You? ‘
- How are you today?
- How are you holding up?
- I’ve been thinking about you lately. How are you doing?
- What’s been on your mind recently?
- Is there any type of support you need right now?
- Are you anxious about anything? Are you feeling down at all?
How was your day flirty reply?
You just made my day. I hope you haven’t forgotten that I exist, because I definitely haven’t forgotten about you. Kiss me and I’ll instantly feel better. Well, you already know how I feel about you.
How was your day funny answer?
Funny Responses To How Are You
- Somewhere between better and best.
- Can’t complain…
- If I had a tail, I would wag it! (
- I am as happy as a tick on a big, fat doggy.
- Oh, stop it, will you? (Say it like he or she is complimenting you even though he or she is not.)
- I love you. (
- So much better now that you are with me.
How is your study going?
How is your study going? is asking about a particular period of study. For example, if you know that someone is meant to be studying English on a particular day, you are asking about how their study is going now rather than in general. A study can also be a particular research project, so How is your study going?
Is going well or is going good?
Well modifies a verb; an action can be done well. All you need to remember when you are pondering whether good or well is best for your sentence is that good modifies a person, place, or thing, whereas well modifies an action. If you’re having a good day, then your day is going well.
How are you doing text response?
Witty Responses for “How Are You?” Texts
- I’m better than I was, but not nearly as good as I’m going to be.
- I think I’m doing OK.
- I can’t complain, but sometimes I still do.
- I am blessed!
- Way better than I deserve!
- Shhh. . . it’s too early to tell.
- I dunno.
- I don’t feel that great, but my hair looks awesome, right?
How’s it going so far meaning?
The expression “so far” is used when we’re in the middle of a particular situation. In other words, the situation has started, but it is NOT over yet. We use “so far” when talking about the sitatuion from the beginning of that situation until the present moment. See a translation. Report copyright infringement.
What to text instead of how was your day?
Questions to Ask Instead of ‘How Was Your Day? ‘
- What was the best part of your day?
- Did anything surprise you today?
- Did you read/listen to anything interesting today?
- Did you take any photos today?
- How can I make your day easier in five minutes?
- What did you do that was just for you today?
What is the hardest science question?
The Hardest Science Quiz You’ll Take Today
- What kind of waves are present during an earthquake?
- What kind of energy does an unlit match have?
- Which of these is another way to write Newton’s second law of motion?
- What is it called when light changes direction after leaving a lens?
- How do you calculate density?
How do you ask for grades?
Ask Straightforward Questions
- “My grade posted as a C. Could you provide additional information as to how this grade was calculated?”
- “Do you have any examples of where my paper was lacking? How could I have made these areas stronger?”
- “Is there a form I can complete to request a grade appeal?”
What should I ask at an open day?
What to ask at a University Open Day
- How will the course be assessed?
- How many students will be on the course?
- What careers have recent graduates gone on to?
- Is there an opportunity to take a placement?
- What does a placement/year abroad mean and what does it do?
- What sort of student support provision is in place?
How’s your day been so far meaning?
“It means the same thing as “How has your day been so far?” You will need to provide some context, but this appears to have a very different meaning and will need to be asked in a separate thread. We wouldn’t ask how someone’s year has been by asking “What has it been this year so far?”
How do you follow up on a college application?
Follow up on Your College Application The Right Way
- After you send in your application: Mark off the date you sent it in.
- After you apply for financial aid: Follow up on the status of your FAFSA.
- After asking for transcripts and recommendation letters: Two weeks (or more) before your application deadline check with everyone you asked to write you a recommendation.
How do I ask a study question?
They might tell me which subject they are studying at that moment. I’m studying Math right now, but I’ll be studying Spanish in an hour. What do you study? He/she might respond with a broader answer, since I didn’t use the gerund (present participle) verb tense.
How did the day go answer?
For times when I don’t have the energy to talk or type or simply don’t want a conversation with the individual, I just say “fair enough”. If there was nothing unusual I reply “ uneventfully fine” or simply just “fine, great”. On bad days, “I thank God” “I survived”.
How do you ask someone about their education?
How To Ask Someone About Their Education?
- An interviewer in a busniess context could say “What is your educational level?” while in a private context you would be more informal by saying “You seem to know so much about this topic; what did you study in college?
- An interviewer will want to capture all the details concerning education from an interviewee.
How was your day or how did your day go?
Both are fine. We tend to use ‘How did your day go?’ when you know there was something significant about the person’s day, for example, if it was their first day in a new job. ‘How was your day?’
How your day have been?
“How has been your day” is correct, the first sentence is absolutely wrong. What is more, your second sentence is only correct if you ask it sometime during that day, i.e. that day isn’t over yet. Example: It is noon, you ask “How has your day been”, meaning “How has your day been so far?”
What are you doing Reply to crush?
Here are 11 ways how to respond to what are you doing when your crush/partner asks: 01“I’m just here thinking about you.” This is a cute response that will let your crush/partner feel special because you’re letting him/her know that he/she is on your mind. 02“Not you, unfortunately.”