What masters can I do after computer science?
Top Career Options after Computer Engineering
- Big Data Engineer.
- Machine Learning Engineer.
- Data Scientist.
- Data Analyst.
- Blockchain Developer/Engineer.
- Software Developer.
- Computer Network Architect.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
What job do most millionaires have?
Here are 14 jobs that often have lucrative advancement opportunities, which can help make you a millionaire when you plan ahead and are successful in your career.
- Professional athlete.
- Investment banker.
- Certified public accountant.
- Insurance agent.
- Real estate agent.
What jobs pay 250k a year?
Here are several high-paying jobs that pay up to $250,000 per year or more: Anesthesiologist. Cardiologist. Periodontist….
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $358,926 per year.
- Certified nurse anesthetist.
What jobs make 150k a year?
The following jobs pay $150,000 a year or more:
- Midwife. National average salary: $99,101 per year.
- Chief executive officer (CEO) National average salary: $110,137 per year.
- Corporate controller. National average salary: $115,476 per year.
- Corporate counsel.
- Data scientist.
- Data warehouse architect.
How can I make 100k a year without a degree?
Here are 14 examples of high-paying jobs with salaries exceeding $100,000 – that don’t require a college degree.
- Business Owner. Small business is the lifeblood of the American economy.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Sales Consultant.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Firefighter or Police Officer.
- Site Manager.
Is it worth getting a masters degree in computer science?
Master’s degree holders earn 28 percent more over their lifetime—showing that earning a graduate degree does, in fact, tend to bring with it an increase in pay. That being said, the increase in pay that comes with a master’s degree in computer science far outpaces the country’s overall average.
Which IT course is best for future?
- Top Tech Skill #1: Artificial Intelligence.
- Top Tech Skill #2: Machine Learning.
- Top Tech Skill #3: Data Science & Analytics.
- Top Tech Skill #4: Data Engineering.
- Top Tech Skill #5: Data Visualization.
- Top Tech Skill #6: Network and Information Security (Cybersecurity)
- Top Tech Skill #7: Cloud Computing/AWS.