What makes you qualified for this position answer?
OK answer: “I am qualified for this position because I have the skills you need and the experience to back it up.” Better answer: “I believe I am the most qualified for the job because I have completed 15 years in this field. I saw your job advertisement, and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me.”
What are the 9 creative thinking techniques?
9 creative techniques for you and your team
- Brainstorming – probably one of the most popular creative techniques. This is the most obvious creative techniques and endless whiteboard is just perfect for it.
- Negative brainstorming.
- The Insights Game.
- Mood boards.
- Random Words (Random Input)
- Metaphorical thinking.
- Mind mapping.
What are your qualifications for this position?
Examples of Job Qualifications
- Specific degree or professional designation or certification.
- The number of years of experience.
- Proficiency with certain software programs.
- Specific industry knowledge.
- Ability to perform certain tasks such as lifting, standing or extreme temperatures.
What are the 5 components of creativity?
Sternberg has proposed that creativity has five components: expertise, imaginative thinking skills; a venturesome personality; intrinsic motivation; and a creative environment that sparks, supports, and refines creative ideas.
What are some examples of creative thinking?
Examples of creative thinking skills include: problem solving, writing, visual art, communication skills, and open-mindedness. Top areas for creative hiring in 2019 will be: web and mobile development, web production, user interface and interaction design, creative development, and visual design.
Why do you feel you are the best person for this job?
My skill set is a perfect match for the job requirements. In particular, my sales skills and managerial experience make me an ideal candidate for the position. For example, at my last job, I managed a sales team of five employees, and we had the top sales record of our company branch.
What makes you unique for this position?
Focus on what sets you apart from other candidates in terms of your skills or experience. Keep your answer relevant. Use the job description as a starting point to understand what the employer wants, and how you can add value. Use specific examples to illustrate how you have used your unique abilities in the workplace.
What are the 5 techniques of exploring creative thinking?
How do you develop creative thinking?
- Brainstorm ideas. Brainstorming sessions can go a long way in generating ideas.
- Role-play scenarios.
- Reframe the issue.
- Make the most of creative flow.
- Stay open-minded and flexible.
- Keep your ego out of it.
How would your colleagues and team describe you?
2. I think if my coworkers were to describe me- three words would come to mind: punctual- hard-working and trustworthy. Punctual because in the five years I have been working at the company- I have never once showed up late- and you can talk with my boss to confirm that.
What skills and qualities do you have answer?
Top 10 Qualities and Skills Employers are Looking For:
- Communication Skills.
- Work in Harmony with Co-Workers.
- Technical Competency.
- Determination and Persistence.
- Work Ethics.
- Eager to Add their Knowledge Base and Skills.
How do you answer how would others describe you?
Your answer to questions about how others would describe you should only focus on the positive traits you have to offer at work. Choose adjectives that relate to your disposition and work ethic, emphasizing soft skills that make you unique.
How would your colleagues describe you example?
For example, you could say: “I think my friends and coworkers would both describe me as resourceful and someone who solves problems before I’m asked. In my most recent job, I saved our manufacturing department $25,000 by identifying an electrical issue before it caused any damage, for example.”
How would your supervisor describe you?
2. I think my boss would talk about my three most positive traits: hard-working- knowledgeable and up for a challenge. I have always been one to take pride in my job- so I am willing to put in long hours to ensure the projects get done in a timely manner. My boss always praised that about me.
Why are you great for this position?
Make his job easier by convincing him that: You can do the work and deliver exceptional results. You will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. You possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out.