What jobs can you get with a technical degree?
10 high-paying associate degree jobs
- Air traffic controller.
- Radiation therapist.
- Nuclear technician.
- Nuclear medicine technologist.
- Dental hygienist.
- Web developer.
- Electrical and electronics engineering technician.
- Aircraft and avionics equipment mechanics and technicians.
What jobs get paid 100 000 a year?
Jobs Paying Over $100K, On Average, With Only 2 to 4 Years of College
- Information Technology Manager.
- Marketing Manager.
- Sales Manager.
- Human Resources Manager.
- Purchasing Manager.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Medical or Health Services Manager.
- Computer Network Architect.
Are two-year degrees worth it?
For the average U.S. worker, there’s a clear benefit to getting a 2-year associate degree. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), in 2018 workers with an associate degree had median weekly earnings of $862, compared with just $730 for people with a high school diploma alone.
Is a technical degree worth it?
The answer to that question is a definite yes. A bachelor’s degree in information technology will put you in a better place than those without a degree, with a chance for better positions, better starting pay, and more career options.
What jobs are in high demand and pay well?
40 High-Paying Careers in Demand for The Next 10 Years
- Registered nurses (RN)
- Software Developers.
- Postsecondary Education Teachers.
- Accountants and Auditors.
- Management Analysts (a.k.a. Consultant)
- Financial Managers.
- Physicians and Surgeons.
- Medical and Health Services Managers.
What is a technical bachelor degree?
The Bachelor of Science (BS) degree with an area of study in Technical Studies is a 120-credit program designed to prepare students with diversified knowledge within applied science and technology. A total of 18 Area of Study credits must be from 300/400 level courses. …
What jobs take 2 years?
Best Jobs With 2-Year Degrees
- Air traffic controller. Stoyan Yotov / Shutterstock.com.
- Radiation therapists. adriaticfoto / Shutterstock.com.
- Nuclear medicine technologists. sfam_photo / Shutterstock.com.
- Diagnostic medical sonographers.
- MRI technologists.
- Web developer.
- Avionics technician.
- Computer network support specialist.
What are the highest paying 2-year degrees?
The Highest-Paying Careers With an Associate Degree
- Air Traffic Controllers.
- Radiation Therapists.
- Nuclear Technicians.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists.
- Dental Hygienists.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist.
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers.
- Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians.