What GPA do you need to transfer to VCU?
Is George Mason a black college?
George Mason University is not classified as a Historically Black College or University (HBCU). About George Mason University: Located in Fairfax, Virginia. Has a student population of over 37,000.
What is global understanding course Nvcc?
The goal of the global understanding category is to help students see the world from multiple perspectives, reflect upon their positions in a global society, and be prepared for future engagement as global citizens.
How do I apply to be a Mason?
The requirements to join Freemasons, are:
- You must be a man of good repute.
- In most U.S. states, you must be over the age of 21.
- You must believe in a Supreme Being.
- You must be able to support yourself and your family.
- You must live a moral and ethical life.
How do I transfer to George Mason?
Competitive applicants present:
- 30 or more transferable semester hours.
- Freshman English Composition and a Mason Core equivalent math.
- 2.85 or higher cumulative grade point average for GAA admission.
- An essay.
- Resume for any applicant with gaps in enrollment other than a summer term.
What is Mason core?
The Mason Core is Mason’s general education program that builds the foundation for The Mason Graduate. The Mason Core prepares students for work in their majors and minors, for their careers, and for life-long learning. Foundation courses build key knowledge and skills needed for academic success.
What AP scores does George Mason accept?
|AP Exam||Minimum Score||Mason Equivalent|
|4 or 5||ARTH 200, ARTH 201|
|5||BIOL 103, BIOL 107/106|
How many credits do you need to transfer to George Mason?
What GPA do you need to get into George Mason?