How long is Apple interview process?
Do you have any questions for us in interview?
Surprisingly, the most common answer to the interview question, “Do you have any questions?” is no. It is important for you to ask questions—not just any questions, but those relating to the job, the company and the industry. Consider this: Two candidates are interviewing for an inside sales position.
How do you say I can join immediately?
- I am available to start whenever you need me to start, including tomorrow.
- I need (or would greatly appreciate) a few days (or a week or two) to clear the decks before I start, but I can be flexible if you need me before then.
What questions do they ask at Apple interview?
The trickiest questions Apple will ask in a job interview
- “Tell me something that you have done in your life which you are particularly proud of.”
- “Describe an interesting problem and how you solved it.”
- “What brings you here today?”
- “What would you want to do 5 years from now?”
- “Describe yourself, what excites you?”
- “If we hired you, what do you want to work on?”
Why is Microsoft not in Faang?
It’s business is not just technology, it’s content creation. Ideally it is misfit in the name FAANG as all others being Tech companies to great extent. Microsoft, did try to forcefully by acquiring Nokia and Launching Xbox. It failed to make a mark in the very computing industry it had started with.
Why do you want to work at Apple best answer?
If you are applying to a position of Apple Specialist state you love technology and helping others learn about technology. State you love their products and the service you get at Apple and because you would be proud to represent them (be ready for a follow-up question such as what is your favorite product).
What is your biggest failure example answers for students?
I have taken up the responsibility for the failure in all such situations where I lacked dedication. In one of these mistakes, I feel I did not stand up to the expectations. During the initial years of my career, when I used to be a part of a team, it had other co-workers who were more experienced than me.
What makes Apple products so good?
Apple’s success is also due to the high quality of its products. With these quality products, Apple has become a Love Mark brand. The products produced by the company are so high quality that even though they sell millions of products in the world, the defective products are almost nonexistent.
How do you answer what is your greatest failure?
How to answer “What is your biggest failure?”
- Choose a specific failure. Pick a real failure that happened in the workplace, specifically a failure related to the work you’re doing now.
- Share your story. Share with the interviewer the story you chose.
- Focus on what you learned.
What is your salary expectation answer?
How to Answer, ‘What’s Your Expected Salary?’
- Research the market and salary trends.
- Consider giving a salary range, not a number.
- Diplomatically turn the question around.
- Now it’s time to give a number, not a range.
- Always be truthful.
- What to do after you’ve settled on salary.
Is it hard to get hired at Apple?
Apple is very strict in terms of hiring people, so you are likely to be surrounded by very professional colleagues. Your team will be well educated and you will get along with them easily. One of few negatives is, that even if you get a part time job in apple, it is very hard and competitive to get a full time.
What is the best time to apply for a job?
Best seasons to apply for jobs
- Late Winter (January and February)
- Spring (March, April and May)
- Fall (September and October)
- Spend slower seasons updating your resume and portfolio.
- Build your skills and qualifications during your downtime.
- Learn more about recruitment cycles from hiring managers.
Do Apple employees get free phones?
Yes, they get free Apple products for use in their jobs. They can request anything for “evaluation” and they will get it almost immediately.
How many interviews does Apple do?
How early should I apply for a job before moving?
five to six months
How do I prepare for a Faang interview?
How to prepare:
- Know about the process. Time: Get to know the interview process from your recruiter.
- Know most of the important Data Structures. You should be comfortable with at least Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Heaps, Maps, Trees (Binary at least), and Graphs.
Are Apple Interviews hard?
When it comes to tech interviews- Apple’s is definitely the hardest. This is the definitive guide on what it takes to pass the interview.
How soon can you join answer?
The most common time frame for starting a new position is two weeks after you have accepted the job offer. That’s because companies assume you will offer two weeks’ notice to your current employer. Depending on the employer, you may have some flexibility.