How can we avoid exams?
Try these tips and tricks:
- Stick to a routine by eating and sleeping at around the same time each day.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Give yourself mini rewards once you achieve your study goals – watch a TV show or go for a run.
- Keep focused on your study – don’t let other stuff like friendship worries distract you.
How can I overcome my fear of maths?
Here are six tips to help you get rid of maths phobia and board exam stress:
- Acknowledge the phobia. The first step in getting rid of maths phobia is to acknowledge that you have it.
- Try breathing exercises.
- Practice maths daily.
- Apply maths in real life.
- Ask questions.
- Take help from classmates.
Why do I fear exams?
If you regularly become excessively nervous before or during an important exam, you may have “testophobia”. It is mostly called “examinophobia” or “exam fever”. It is a very common phenomenon among students especially when an important examination is at their door step.
How can I stop studying?
If you’re looking for effective ways to beat procrastination and finish your tasks timely, these 8 tips are for you.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Use your strongest sensation to memorise things.
- Set yourself deadlines.
- Work when you feel most alert and efficient.
- Don’t stress too much.
- Eat healthy & exercise.
How many hours should I study at home?
Study Every Day: Establish a daily routine where you study in one place a minimum of 4 -5 hours each day. There are different kinds and ‘levels’ of study discussed below. What is important is that study becomes the centerpiece of your day and the continuous element in your work week. Do not wait for exam-time to study.
How do I not lose interest in studying?
SEND ME THE PDF!
- Discover why you procrastinate.
- Break the material down into chunks.
- Reward yourself.
- Create a study routine.
- Be clear about why you want to get good grades.
- Use a mind map to organise the information.
- Make a “boring” subject interesting.
- Understand the topic, don’t just memorise it.
Where do I start studying?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
How can I overcome my fear of competitive exams?
Here are 10 tips to overcome exam fear and to reduce anxiety.
- Start revising early: Never keep revision for the 16th hour.
- Make your own timetable: When it comes to Indian students, they are often compared to others by society and parents.
- Chart out a plan: Planning out things is always good.
What God says about fear?
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” “Do not fear the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid. Do not fear him, declares the LORD, for I am with you, to save you and to deliver you from his hand.”
Why do we lose interest in studies?
Another most common reason for not studying is that they suffer from laziness and due to this they cannot concentrate and lose interest in studies. They tend to sleep or nap while studying and this wastes their study time.
Why do I avoid studying?
Conscious barriers include: Distractions such as TV, a busy social scene or social Networks. There may be practical reasons such as having to help at home or part time work which reduces the time available for study. The physical study environment may not be suitable – noisy or lacking privacy.
How do I overcome my fear of life?
Ten ways to fight your fears
- Take time out. It’s impossible to think clearly when you’re flooded with fear or anxiety.
- Breathe through panic. If you start to get a faster heartbeat or sweating palms, the best thing is not to fight it.
- Face your fears.
- Imagine the worst.
- Look at the evidence.
- Don’t try to be perfect.
- Visualise a happy place.
- Talk about it.
Why students are afraid of exams?
Inadequate preparation- Mostly thestudents who are unprepared for the exam face the problem or some students who haven’t been attentive in the class face the dilemma of preparation, as during exams, they do not remember anything and consequently feel the examination stress. …
What to do when you are scared of exams?
How to overcome Exam Fear in Students
- Create a Plan: Keep your brain aware of your daily routine so that it is always prepared to take the next action and has no time to think of the fearful sight of the exam.
- Eat Well and Rest Well:
- Do not compare with other’s preparation:
- Take small, frequent study breaks:
- Think Positive and Stay Positive:
Is studying 10 hours a day too much?
Use the rest of the time wisely. Just because you study for more than ten hours a day doesn’t mean you can’t have fun and do things you enjoy! Moreover, you will be able to break the monotonous routine you are likely to get into if you study such long hours.