How do I add a comment box to my website in HTML?
HTML Comment Box
- First log in to your Google account.
- Then go to the HTML Comment Box.
- In the blue box, click on Log in.
- You will be taken to your Google email account.
- Enter your login information.
- Once completed you will be taken back to the HTML Comment box site.
- Step 1: Create a folder named public and create an index.html.
- Step 2: Add boilerplate Code to our index.html.
- Step 3: Create style.css file.
- Step 4: Add the Pusher JS library and create app.js.
- Step 5: Creating Form for adding new comment.
- Step 6: Display list of comments received for this channel.
How do you make a comment box?
To leave a comment: Click on a file’s name to open it in preview. Type your comment in the comment box at the bottom of the right-hand sidebar. Click Post to add your comment.
How do you add a comment tag in HTML?
An HTML comment begins with –– and the comment closes with ––> . HTML comments are visible to anyone that views the page source code, but are not rendered when the HTML document is rendered by a browser.
How do I make comments in HTML?
HTML comment Tag: Main Tips
- The is an HTML comment tag.
- To comment out in HTML, insert information between tags (browsers won’t show these notes).
- Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future.
How do you comment on code?
Everything from the // to the end of the line is a comment. To mark an entire region as a comment, use /* to start the comment and */ to end the comment. * This is a block comment. * This code does nothing.
What is HTML comment tag?
The comment tag is used to insert comments in the source code. Comments are not displayed in the browsers. You can use comments to explain your code, which can help you when you edit the source code at a later date. This is especially useful if you have a lot of code.
What is the tag for making a comment?
Use the HTML comment tag to make a comment out of the “This is a comment” text.