How do I view selected rows in Excel?
How to unhide all cells in Excel. To unhide all rows and columns, select the whole sheet as explained above, and then press Ctrl + Shift + 9 to show hidden rows and Ctrl + Shift + 0 to show hidden columns.
How do I show only the selected rows and columns in Excel?
Select Visible Cells Only with the Go To Special Menu
- Select the range of cells in your worksheet.
- Click the Find & Select button on the Home tab, then click Go to Special…
- Select Visible cells only…
- Click OK.
How do I only show certain Data in Excel?
To filter with search:
- Select the Data tab, then click the Filter command. A drop-down arrow will appear in the header cell for each column.
- Click the drop-down arrow for the column you want to filter.
- The Filter menu will appear.
- When you’re done, click OK.
- The worksheet will be filtered according to your search term.
How do you unhide selected rows in Excel?
How to unhide all rows in Excel
- To unhide all hidden rows in Excel, navigate to the “Home” tab.
- Click “Format,” which is located towards the right hand side of the toolbar.
- Navigate to the “Visibility” section.
- Hover over “Hide & Unhide.”
- Select “Unhide Rows” from the list.
How do I view a specific column in Excel?
- Select the last visible row (column)
- Then while keeping mouse clicked, drag it down as if you are selecting more rows (columns) in to the blank area.
- Then right click and unhide.
How do I hide all rows except selected?
#2 press Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow keys on your keyboard, and you can select all rows but working rows. #3 go to HOME tab, click Format command under cells group. And select Hide & Unhide menu from the drop down menu list, and then select Hide Rows. #4 All selected rows except working area are hidden.
How do I hide all Cells except selected?
(Select the row header to select the entire row.) Next, press Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow to select every row between the selected row and the bottom of the sheet. Then, choose Row from the Format menu and select Hide. Repeat this process to hide unused columns, only select the column header in the first empty column.
How do you only show one row in Excel?
Showing only few rows & columns in Excel Step 1: Select the column from which you want to hide. Step 2: Press CTRL+Shift+Right Arrow to select all the columns till XFD. Step 4: Select the row from which you want to hide. Step 6: Hide the rows too.
How do I keep only certain rows in Excel?
Press the Keyboard Shortcut Ctrl + A to select all the cells of the sheet. Right click and choose Format cells. Go to the Protection tab and uncheck Locked option and click Ok. Now select only the cells or columns, rows that you want to protect.
Why won’t my rows unhide in Excel?
Frozen Panes and unhiding rows Go to the VIEW and FREEZE PANES buttons. If it says ‘Unfreeze Panes’ then this is the problem. Once you unfreeze them you will be able to scroll upwards and see the hidden rows.
How do I hide all unused rows and columns in Excel?
Hide Unused Rows and Columns
- Select the row header just beneath the used area of your spreadsheet, where you want to start hiding rows.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow. This will highlight everything from your selected row through the bottom of the worksheet.
- From the worksheet’s Format menu, choose Row, then Hide.