How do you charge a JVC camera battery?
The battery is not charged when purchased.
- Hold down the lock button (blue) at the center of the [POWER ON/OFF(CHG)] switch to set to “OFF(CHG)”.
- Attach the supplied battery. Slide it in until you hear a click.
- Connect the supplied AC adapter to the [DC] terminal.
- Connect the AC adapter to a power outlet.
How do I charge my JVC camcorder battery?
- Attach the battery pack. Align the top of the battery with the mark on this unit, and slide in until the battery clicks into place.
- Connect the AC adapter to the DC connector.
- Plug in the power. The charging lamp blinks when charging is in progress. It goes out when charging is finished.
How do you charge a JVC digital video camera?
Use the JVC BN-V408U/V416U/V428U battery packs and, to recharge them or to supply power to the camcorder from an AC outlet, use the provided multi-voltage AC Adapter. (An appropriate conversion adapter may be necessary to accommodate different designs of AC outlets in different countries.)
How do I reset my JVC camcorder?
- Locate the RESET button on the camcorder.
- Use a pointed object (like a ballpoint pen) to press and hold the RESET button for 2-3 seconds.
- After 2-3 seconds has elapsed, release the RESET button. NOTE: After the camcorder reboots, the time and date settings menu will be displayed.
How do I transfer my JVC Mini DV to my computer?
- Using the USB cable, connect the MiniDV camcorder or tape deck to your computer.
- Open the camcorder or tape deck.
- Load the MiniDV tape into the camcorder or tape deck.
- Open your computer’s video capture software.
- From the file menu in the software, click “capture” and wait for a window to appear on the monitor.
Why is my camcorder not working?
If the camcorder does not turn on, then the battery may need to be replaced. If the problem persists using a different battery, service may be required.