How do I allow an IP address in cPanel?
How To Whitelist CodeGuard IP Addresses in cPanel
- Navigate to Remote SQL. In, cPanel, find the My Databases section, then select “Remote SQL.”
- Enter IPs. Enter the IP Address(es) you want to list in the given field: Whitelist the following IP addresses: 236.233. 236.233. 174.91. 174.153. 212. 174.115. 171.
- Click Add Host.
How do I find my host IP in cPanel?
Log into your cPanel. To the right, under the General Information section, click on the Server Information link. Under the Item column, locate Shared IP Address. The IP address assigned to your account will be displayed to the right, under the Detail column.
How do I unblock my IP in cPanel?
Set Up: Unblocking an IP address or a domain name in cPanel
- Click IP Blocker under Security in cPanel.
- Find the IP address from the Currently-Blocked IP Addresses table.
- Click Delete in the Actions column for the selected IP address.
- On the Remove IP page, click Remove IP to confirm the unblock request.
Why can’t I access my cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
What is whitelist IP address?
IP whitelisting is when you grant network access only to specific IP addresses. Each employee (or approved user) shares their home IP address with the network administrator, who then enters their IP address on a “whitelist” that grants them network access.
How do I give access to my cPanel?
Accessing User Manager
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided.
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I find my host server IP?
Finding your web server’s IP address.
- Log in to your control panel.
- Select Web Hosting from the Hosting & Domains menu.
- You will see a list of your hosting packages. Click on the package you want to find the server IP address of.
- The Web Server IP address is displayed in the right column of the Package Overview.
How do I get my IP unblocked?
Managing blocked IP addresses
- To block an IP address, enter the address in the IP address field, and click Add. The address is added to the BLOCKED IP ADDRESSES list.
- To unblock an IP address by removing it from the list, click delete alongside the address that you want to unblock.
Can your IP address be blocked?
There are many reasons why an IP address can be blocked in the firewall, but the two most common are: The use of an incorrect username or password combination when connecting to the server or a service such as email, ftp, ssh, or cPanel/WHM. A mod_security rule violation.
How do I access my cPanel?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser….To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Tools interface will appear.
How do I contact cPanel?
- Call us. +1.713.529.0800.
- E-mail. Send us a message.