How do I delete database in DBCA silent mode?
Droping the Database in Silent Mode Using DBCA Look at the log file “/u01/dbatest1/cfgtoollogs/dbca/TESTDB. log” for further details. [ 2018-06-18 11:14:01.891 CEST ] The Database Configuration Assistant will delete the Oracle instance and datafiles for your database. All information in the database will be destroyed.
How do I delete Dbca database?
To delete a database using DBCA:
- Start DBCA on one of the nodes:
- Select Delete a database, and click Next.
- If your user ID and password are not operating-system authenticated, then the List of Cluster Databases page displays the user name and password fields.
- Select the database to delete, and click Finish.
What is Dbca silent mode?
When you work in real-time on a remote server, you might not have access to graphical user interface. In such situations, you would need to run DBCA in silent mode to create a database. DBCA Silent Mode 19c. DBCA Silent Mode 12c.
How do I delete a database in SQL Developer?
To delete a database
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, right-click the database to delete, and then click Delete.
- Confirm the correct database is selected, and then click OK.
How do I drop a database in Oracle 12c using Dbca?
When DBCA deletes a database, it shuts down the database instance and then deletes all database files….To delete a database using DBCA:
- Start DBCA as described in “Starting DBCA”.
- In the Database Operation window, select Delete Database and click Next.
- Select the database to delete and click Next.
How do I delete a SQL Plus Database?
Steps To Drop Oracle Database Manually
- Step 1 : Connect to the database with sysdba privilege. $ export ORACLE_SID=mydb $ sqlplus “/ as sysdba”
- Step 2 : Shutdown the database. SQL> shutdown immediate;
- Step 3: Start the Database in Exclusive mode.
- Step 4: Drop the database.
- Step 5 : Post Change Steps.
How do I delete Oracle Database from Windows?
Procedure for Removing Oracle Database Client with Oracle Universal Installer
- Ensure that you first follow the instructions in “Stopping Oracle Services on Windows”.
- Start Oracle Universal Installer.
- Click the Deinstall Products button.
- Select the Oracle home you wish to remove.
- Check the boxes of components to remove.
What is Dbca explain in detail?
DBCA (Database Configuration Assistant) is a utility used for creating, configuring and removing Oracle Databases. One can setup templates to automate and standardise the creation of new databases or generate the scripts required to create a database later.