How do I remove voicemail icon?
Go to Settings, Apps & notification, Apps info, select the three dots (upper right corner), select Show system, scroll down to Call services, select Storage, then hit Clear data. My VM icon went away immediately.
Why is the voicemail symbol won’t go away?
Clear Phone App Data If you clear data, the process clears application data without causing you to lose any voicemails held by your network provider’s server. At times the voicemail application might be buggy, so this simple action can make the notification go away.
How do I delete my voicemail box?
Apple iPhone – Erase a Voicemail Message
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. .
- Tap. Voicemail. .
- Tap the desired message then tap the. Trashcan. icon.
- Tap. Deleted Messages. .
- Tap. Clear All. (upper-right).
- From the prompt, tap. Clear All. to confirm.
How do I delete voicemail on my Blackberry?
Delete a Single Message
- From the. Visual Voicemail. inbox, touch and hold a message.
- Tap. Delete. .
- From the prompt, tap. Delete. to confirm.
What number do you press to delete a voicemail?
Then, you can listen to or skip through multiple voicemail messages, pressing 9 to save the ones you don’t want to delete. Finally, select any voicemail and press 7 to delete it permanently from your phone.
How do I turn off the new voicemail notification?
Change your notifications
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, Calls, or Voicemail, tap the notification setting: Message notifications.
- Tap On or Off.
- If On, set the following options: Importance—Tap, and then select the level of importance for notifications.
How do I delete voicemail app on Android?
To clear the phone’s app data:
- From the home screen, navigate to “Settings.”
- Select “General” > “Apps.”
- Locate and select your voicemail app.
- Select “Storage” > “Clear cache” then “Clear data.” Confirm to delete everything for both options.
- Navigate back to the voicemail app. ·
- Now try deleting your voicemails again.
How do I change my voicemail greeting on Blackberry?
Configure the visual voicemail greeting Open the All tray, then scroll to and select the Visual Voice Mail icon (to select, press the trackpad or tap the screen). Press the Menu key, then scroll to and select Options. Scroll to and select Set Greeting.
How do you set up voicemail on Blackberry?
From the home screen, select the Apps tray icon then select the Visual Voicemail app. Note: Alternatively, you can set up voicemail by selecting and holding the 1 key from the Phone app. If prompted, enter your voicemail password, then follow the prompts to set up your voicemail.
How do you delete all voicemails from a landline?
How do I delete all my voicemail messages at once?
- Access your voicemail box on your phone by dialing *86 and entering your password.
- Follow the steps to listen to the messages in your voicemail box.
- When listening to the first message, press 7 to delete all messages.
- Press 7 again to delete all messages.
Is there a way to delete a voicemail you left someone?
The truth is, you can’t delete a voicemail from someone else’s voicemail box once you have recorded it and hung up. So whatever you need to do has to be done BEFORE hanging up. Here’s how you can save yourself from those accidental voicemails that you wish you had never sent in the first place.