How do you prioritize Tweets?
Choose Settings and privacy. Then look for Show the best Tweets first in the Content section. Uncheck the box, then click Save Changes. Click Home to see your new timeline format, in reverse chronological order with the most recent tweets from people you follow first.
How do you get unsuspended on Twitter?
If you think that your account was mistakenly suspended, you may be able to unsuspend it. Take steps to unsuspend your account. If you log in and see prompts that ask you to provide your phone number or confirm your email address, follow the instructions to get your account unsuspended.
How do I open Twitter in English?
Click on the more icon and select Settings and privacy from the drop-down menu. Click on the Accessibility, display, and languages tab. Click Languages. Under Display language, click and choose your preferred language for headlines, buttons, and other text from Twitter.
What is tl in Twitter?
• TL = Timeline. • TLDR/TL;DR = Too long, didn’t read. • TMB = Tweet me back. • TT = Trending topic. • TY = Thank you.
How do I use Twitter timeline?
In the top menu, tap the icon. Tap the arrows to switch to the timeline view of your choice, or tap View content preferences to go to your settings. In the top menu, tap the icon. Tap the arrows to switch to the timeline view of your choice, or tap View content preferences to go to your settings.
How do I organize my Twitter?
How to make a list on Twitter
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar.
- Enter a name and optional description for your list.
- Choose whether to make your list public or private.
- Click Save list.
How long does a Twitter suspension last?
The duration of this enforcement action can range from 12 hours to 7 days, depending on the nature of the violation.
How do you tweet in a different language?
- Step 1: First, open any browser on your PC and visit twitter.com.
- Step 2: Sign-in using your User ID and Password.
- Step 3: On the homepage, click on the More icon.
- Step 4: Now, from the given options select Settings and privacy.
- Step 5: Click on the Accessibility, display, and languages tab > Click Language.