How do I connect my 4G LTE modem?
Check which Access Mode we should use for this device. This information can be found at USB Application >> Modem Support List….3G/4G/LTE WAN Setup
- Select ‘Enable’ for 4G/4G USB Modem.
- Enter the PIN for the SIM card at SIM PIN code if required.
- Enter APN (Name) and click Apply.
- Click OK to apply.
How do I reset my swift 4G modem?
Locate the recessed Reset button on the back of your modem. Insert a straightened paper clip into the hole and press for at least five seconds. Release the button. The modem resets and reboots.
What is swift 4G broadband?
Swift Broadband Nigeria, a Lagos-based high-speed internet service provider recently launched its 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) technology. This innovation is the long-awaited solution to sluggish internet speed for individuals and corporate users.
How do I connect my USB modem?
Connect the USB Modem: Plug the USB modem into the USB port on your wireless router. Login to the router: Connect your PC, laptop, or mobile device to the router’s wireless network and login to the admin section of your router using the password you selected during setup.
How do I subscribe to swift 4G LTE?
- Open your Online Internet Banking Account.
- Under “Bill payment”, Select “Internet services”
- Under Subscriber Name” Select “Swift 4G subscription”
- Select “Recharge plan”
How do I change my smile password?
Having completed this step, go to Settings and choose option – Wi-Fi Basic Settings; Here you are able to add changes to your SSID, create a new Smile MiFi password, and adjust whatever you want. Save all the new settings and enjoy using your new password.
How recharge SWIFT 4G LTE?
Paying for your Swift Plan Takes a Few Easy Steps:
- Sign up or log in using your email address and password.
- Select Internet from the list of services.
- Select Swift.
- Enter your customer ID and the amount you wish to top-up.
- Complete the payment with your debit card or your bank account on our secure payment platform.
Is SWIFT network good?
In conclusion, Swift, Smile and Spectranet are still three of the biggest high-speed internet providers in Nigeria that provide valuable and reliable internet connectivity. They are all portable and very convenient to use indoors.
How do I connect my 4G LTE modem to my laptop?
Guide to Setup Your 3G / 4G / LTE Cellular Dongle for Laptop PC to Access the Internet
- Step 1: Install your 3G / 4G USB dongle on your laptop PC. Connect the dongle through a USB port to your PC.
- Step 2: Connect to the Internet using the 3G / 4G USB dongle.