Can I have two different Outlook accounts open at the same time?
You can add up to 20 different email accounts to one Outlook account. Not only does Outlook work as an email client, but it’s also an effective email aggregator. You can even add email accounts that are not Outlook accounts themselves, such as Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
How do I view two email accounts in Outlook 2010?
How-To Add a Mailbox to Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010 and Click File, Info, Account Settings.
- Highlight the account and Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Click Advanced Tab then Click Add.
- Type in the name of additional/secondary mailbox and Click OK.
- Verify the new mailbox is listed.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
How do I add multiple accounts to Outlook 2010?
Step 1 Select Control Panel from the Start Menu and open Mail (32-bit). Step 2 In the Mail Setup – Outlook window, click Show Profiles. Step 3 In the Mail window, check Prompt for a profile to be used and click Add. Step 4 In the New Profile window, enter a new profile name (e.g. shared mailbox name) and click OK.
How do I view all accounts in Outlook?
Click on the Inbox of one of your Outlook accounts. Additionally, you can use the filter in the navigation panel to define the period. Next, in the search bar, click on the downward arrow next to the “Current Mailbox” option. From the drop-down menu, select “All Mailboxes.”
How do I delete a primary account in Outlook without deleting other accounts?
Outlook operates by setting the first account added to a profile as the primary account. You can’t remove a primary account from a profile unless you get rid of all the other Exchange accounts from that particular profile.
How do I set up multiple email accounts in Outlook?
Add more accounts
- Select Tools > Accounts.
- Click the plus (+) sign > New Account.
- Enter the email address of the account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the account setup.
How many email accounts can I have in Outlook 2010?
Outlook 2010 supports up to 15 accounts in your profiles, but, by default it is limited to 5 accounts.
How do I link two Microsoft accounts?
As it turns out, merging two Microsoft account is currently not possible….To add an alias, here’s how:
- Sign in to the Microsoft account website.
- Select Your info.
- Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- Select Add email or Add phone number.
- Follow the instructions to set up and verify your new alias.
How do I view multiple mailboxes in Outlook?
However, you can click the search box at the top of the main window in the mail view and change the location to “All mailboxes.” When you choose this option, you can search for something in all mailboxes, including emails, tasks, calendar appointments, attachments, or anything else in Outlook.