How do you reset a Nokia phone bar?
To reset your phone to its original settings and to remove all your data, on the home screen, type in *#7370#. Enter the security code. There is no more confirmation after you select OK , but the phone is reset and all data is removed.
How do I turn off my Nokia keypad phone?
Press and hold Disconnect until the display is turned off.
- Turn on your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until your phone is turned on.
- Enter PIN. Key in your PIN and press the Navigation key. If your phone rejects the SIM:
- Turn off your phone. Press and hold Disconnect until the display is turned off.
How do I unlock my Nokia basic phone?
How to Unlock a Nokia Keypad
- Press any button on the keypad. The phone will ask you to press the “Unlock” key, also called the “Call” key.
- Press “Call” and press “*” within 1.5 seconds.
- Enter the security code, if you have assigned one. If you haven’t assigned a code, your phone will unlock itself automatically.
How do you reset a phone to Factory settings?
How to perform Factory Reset on Android smartphone?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset Device.
- Tap Erase Everything.
How do I turn on my Nokia keypad?
Switch on your phone
- To switch on your phone, press and hold the power key until the phone vibrates.
- When the phone is switched on, choose your language and region.
- Follow the instructions shown on your phone.
How do I turn my phone keyboard on?
Press and hold the red “Phone” icon on your phone’s keypad. More advanced phones, such as touch screen phones, have a “Power” button either on the side or on the top of the device that you must press to turn the phone on.
What is Nokia restriction code?
What is a Nokia Restriction Code? Nokia Restriction Codes are used to remove restrictions added to a Nokia phone by your original carrier so it will only work with their network. It is also known as an unlock code or an unlock password.
How do I reset my iPhone?
To reset your iPhone, select Settings > General > Reset and click Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure you back up your iPhone first so you can restore your data later.