How do I download gear fit manager?
Step 1 of 8
- From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Apps to download Samsung Gear Fit Manager.
- Touch the Search icon.
- Search for “Samsung Gear Fit Manager,” and select it from the list.
- Touch Samsung Gear Fit Manager.
- Touch Free.
- Review the App permissions, and touch Accept and download.
Does SmartThings app work with iPhone?
SmartThings on the App Store. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Can you download Galaxy Wearable on iPhone?
Samsung wearables pair with smartphones running modern versions of: Android (5.0 and later) Apple iOS (9.0 and later) – On iOS devices, you can only use the watch through Bluetooth.
How do I get my Samsung watch to work on my iPhone?
Here’s how to pair a Samsung watch with an iPhone:
- Search for “Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S)” in the App Store, and tap GET.
- Open the Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S) app on your iPhone.
- Tap OK when prompted to allow Bluetooth use.
- Tap START THE JOURNEY.
- Tap the Galaxy Watch that matches yours, i.e. Galaxy Watch 3.
How do I install gear fit Apps?
Install apps from Galaxy Apps
- Find “VIEW MORE” On your phone: Press Samsung Gear. On your phone: Press INFO.
- Find app. On your phone: Press the search field. On your phone: Key in the name or subject of the required app and press the search icon.
- Install app. On your phone: Press the required app.
Why is my gear fit not connecting?
If you’re still having issues then try disconnecting via Apps > Gear Fit Manager, choose your device and tap Disconnect. Restart both your Gear Fit (hold down the Power button for 7 seconds) and your smartphone. Try connecting again and see if the data syncs correctly. Make sure that the S Health app is up to date.
How do I connect my iPhone to SmartThings?
On your iPhone
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode.
- Then, navigate to and open the SmartThings app on your phone.
- Tap the Devices tab, and then tap Add (the plus sign).
- Tap Scan nearby, and the device’s name will appear under Available devices.
Is the Galaxy store available on iPhone?
Samsung Galaxy Watch (Gear S) on the App Store. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone.
Does Samsung smartwatch work with iPhone?
The answer is no. The Galaxy Watch 4 and the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic don’t work with the iPhone. It means that those who prefer the iPhone but are attracted to Samsung’s smartwatches won’t be able to choose both at the same time.