Who is No 1 orthopedic surgeon India?
Who are the Best Orthopedic Surgeons in India?
|1||Dr. SKS Marya||Medanta The Medicity|
|2||Dr. Abhijit Dey||Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket|
|3||Dr. Prateek Arora||Max Super Specialty Hospital Saket|
|4||Dr. Subhash Jangid||Fortis Memorial Research Institute|
What does orthopedics deal with?
WHAT IS AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON? Orthopaedic surgeons are devoted to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Some orthopaedists are generalists, while others specialize in certain areas of the body, such as: Hip and knee.
Which is the best Orthopaedic?
Best Orthopedic Hospital in India
- Global Hospital Mumbai. 35, Dr.
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon.
Who is famous Orthologist in India?
Dr. K. H. Sancheti orthopedist in Pune is considered one of the best orthopedic surgeon in India. For his selfless services in the field of medicine, he has been awarded the country’s highest civilian awards – Padma Shri, Padma Bhushan, and Padma Vibhushan. He is an innovator in the field of Orthopedics.
Who is best orthopaedic surgeon in India?
Top 10 Orthopedic Surgeons in India
- Dr. Narender Kumar Magu. Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Dr. Jayant Arora. Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- Dr. Yatinder Kharbanda. Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon.
- Dr. Ram Chidambaram. Orthopedician.
- Dr. Yuvraj Kumar.
- Dr. Sunil Shahane.
- Dr. ( Prof) Pradeep Bhosale.
- Dr. Suresh Bhoja Shetty.
Which is the best hospital in India for Orthopedics treatment?
Which doctor is best for bones?
Orthopedists or Orthopedic doctors are the ones who are specialized in preventing, diagnosing, and treating the medical conditions related to joints, bones, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
Who is the best orthopedics?
What is hospital Ortho?
Orthopedics is a medical specialty that deals with the treatment of bones and muscles. Orthopedic surgery is the branch of medicine concerned with diseases, injuries, and conditions of the musculoskeletal system relating to the body’s muscles and skeleton. This includes the joints, ligaments, tendons, and nerves.