What can I put in tiny stockings?
100 stocking stuffer ideas that are way better than the usual cheap crap
- Play silks.
- Puzzle books. (This book of crosswords is our favorite.)
- Mini puzzles. Like these wintry scenes or these famous paintings.
- Glow sticks.
- Silly putty or thinking putty.
- Mini Rubix Cube or Etch-A-Sketch.
- Playing cards.
What can I put in my stockings instead of candy?
Here are some of our favorite Non Candy Stocking Stuffers:
- Subscription Service.
- Art supplies.
- Toy cars.
- Walkie Talkie. Our kids have these ones, they work great!
What makes a good stocking filler?
Puzzles & Games – small puzzles and games to play together are a great way to extend family time into the evening. Beauty bits – pop some make up items in their stocking for some last minute glitz and glam for the big day. Snacks – sometimes the wait for Christmas dinner can feel unbearable.
What do you traditionally put in a stocking?
A Christmas stocking is usually an empty sock or sock-shaped bag that is hung on Christmas Eve to be filled for Christmas morning. Traditionally they are filled with small gifts such as fruit, nuts, sweets, or toys.
What do you put in stockings kids?
97 Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Young Children
- Gum. Bubble tape is a favorite in my house.
- Silly Putty.
- Hot Wheels. For boys and girls.
- Fruit and nuts. They might not excite the kids of today, but both are a traditional stocking stuffer.
- Homemade cookies.
- Chocolate coins.
- Nail polish.
- Bubble bath.
Why do we put satsumas in stockings?
St. Nicholas traveled to the house, and tossed three sacks of gold down the chimney for each of the dowries. The gold happened to land in each of the girls’ stockings which were hanging by the fire to dry. The oranges we receive today are a symbol of the gold that was left in the stockings.