How do you forward calls on T-Mobile iPhone?
- You can avoid missing calls by diverting incoming calls to an alternate number using the Call forwarding feature.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Call Forwarding.
- Turn on Call Forwarding.
- Choose Forward To.
- Enter a phone number and choose Back.
- Call forwarding has been turned on.
Can I forward my T-mobile calls to another phone?
Call forwarding allows you to forward your incoming calls to another number. You can set it up to forward all your calls immediately. Or, you can set it up to forward if you don’t answer the call, if your phone is turned off, or if you’re out of signal range.
How do I set call forwarding on T-Mobile?
Step 1: Open the dialer on your mobile phone and dial **21* (do not press call yet.) Step 2: Following the **21*, dial the 10 digit telephone number you would like to forward your calls to. Step 3: Press the # key. Step 4: Press call and listen for a successful response from the auto attendant.
Can you divert iPhone calls to another phone?
Your iPhone includes a simple call forwarding feature that lets you redirect all incoming calls to a different number. When you set up call forwarding, your iPhone won’t ring and all of its calls will go to another phone. If you set up call forwarding temporarily, it’s easy to turn off so your iPhone gets calls again.
How do I divert my iPhone to 12?
Turn on call forwarding
- From the home screen, select the. Settings app.
- Scroll to and select Phone, then select Call Forwarding. Select the.
- Select Forward To then use the keypad to enter the desired forwarding number.
- When Call forwarding is active, the.
Does T-Mobile prepaid have call forwarding?
On T-Mobile prepaid, call forwarding is apparently now available.
How do I divert my Iphone to 12?
How do I divert calls and texts to another number on my iPhone?
How to divert an iPhone – call forwarding instructions
- Go to the Settings app.
- Click on “Phone” (about halfway down)
- Next go to “Call Forwarding”
- Call Forwarding is turned on by moving the button to the right.
- Next click on “Forward To”
- Finally type in the phone number of where you want calls diverted to.
How do I forward calls on my iPhone 2021?
Open the Phone app on your iPhone. Tap the keypad icon at the bottom of the screen. Type *72 followed by the number you’d like to forward calls to. Tap Dial to start forwarding calls.