How do you set up voicemail on iPhone email?
Apple iPhone – Set Up Voicemail
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone app. Voicemail. (lower-right).
- Tap. Set Up Now. .
- Enter a password then tap. Done. .
- Re-enter the password then tap. Done. .
- Tap. Custom. to record a greeting.
- Tap. Record. to begin.
- When finished, tap. Stop. .
- To complete, tap ‘Done’ or ‘Save’.
How do I setup a voicemail for email?
How do I set up Voicemail to Email?
- Log into the Voice Manager.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Messages Settings.
- Turn Messaging On.
- Turn Email A Copy On.
- Enter the email address where you would like to send your voicemails.
Why can’t I setup my voicemail on my iPhone?
Answer: A: You don’t setup voicemail yourself on the phone. Voicemail is a carrier feature, and they are the ones that set it up. The carrier decides if they support visual voicemail, or standard voicemail, and your account has to be provisioned by the carrier for it.
How do you change voicemail settings on iPhone?
Change your voicemail settings
- Change your greeting: Tap Voicemail, then tap Greeting.
- Change your voicemail password: Go to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password, then enter the new password.
- Change the alert for new voicemail: Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics or Settings > Sounds.
How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone Philippines?
Set up voicemail The first time you tap Voicemail, you’re asked to create a voicemail password and record your voicemail greeting. Tap Voicemail, then tap Set Up Now. Create a voicemail password. Choose a greeting—Default or Custom; if you choose Custom, you can record a new greeting.
How do I access my voicemail through email?
Listen to voice mail over the phone
- Under Voice mail, select Play on phone.
- Type the phone number or email address you want to use for voice messages.
- Click Save.
Why can’t I setup my voicemail on iPhone 12?
First, you should make sure that your voicemail is configured on your iPhone. You can check this settings using the Phone app on your device. Launch the Phone app and tap on the Voicemail tab to ensure that voicemail is set up. You can also navigate to Settings > Phone > and make sure you see Change Voicemail Password.
How do I manage voicemail on iPhone?
How do I manage voicemail on my iPhone?
- From the Home screen, tap the Phone app.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap Set up now.
- Create your voicemail password, then tap Done.
- Enter your voicemail password again to confirm it, then tap Done.
- Select a Default or Custom greeting. • Default: Standard greeting using your mobile number.
- Tap Save.
How do I set up voicemail on iPhone 11 in the Philippines?
How do you set up voicemail on iPhone without password?
If your iPhone is with US Cellular, call your voicemail and press “4” from the Main menu for Personal Options. Press “4” again to modify your personal options, then press “2” to enable the Skip Password option.