How do I access SSMC 3PAR?
Logging in to the Administrator Console
- Log in to SSMC (see, Accessing SSMC). If this is the first time you have logged in to SSMC, select Administrator Console in the dialog boxthat appears.
- Enter the SSMC administrator user name and password.
- Click Login. The Administrator Console displays in a new browser window.
What is SSMC in 3PAR?
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Management Console (SSMC) is the HPE 3PAR management and reporting console that offers converged management of both File and Block on HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage systems.
How do I connect to 3PAR sp?
Establish an SSH session to the SP.
- Enter the following settings: Host Name (or IP address): 10.255. 155.52 for iLO or 10.255. 155.54 for Service (SPMAINT) Login Name: administrator. Password (Use iLO password)
- At the prompt, enter vsp and press Enter.
What is the command to check 3PAR serial number?
You can get the HPE 3PAR serial number by running the below command from CLI. Run shownode -i -svc command. Saleable_Serial is the serial number which you need to share with the support team for case log.
How do I know my SSMC 3PAR version?
Click the down arrow to expand Products & Solutions, then select 3PAR StoreServ Storage. Click the down arrow to expand Information Types/FileTypes/Languages, and under Information Types, select whatever is not greyed out. Under Languages, select your language. Scroll down until you find the product release notes.
How do I update my 3PAR SSMC appliance?
To upgrade SSMC appliance, follow these steps:
- Log in to SSMC Administrator Console.
- Click Actions > Upgrade.
- Upgrade SSMC window opens, click Choose file.
- Select the SSMC package (. star file) for upgrade.
- Click Upload.
- Click Yes, Upgrade.
What is SSMC storage?
SSMC comes as a standalone software that is installed as a single bundle. SSMC mainly consists of, • Administrator Console— Provides you StoreServ Systems screen for managing the storage systems that are connected to the HP 3PAR SSMC.
How do I find my 3PAR SP IP address?
- Login to HPE 3PAR Command Line Interface (CLI) using the credentials.
- Run the shownet command to see the details as shown below: EPS-7400-DC cli% shownet IP Address Netmask/PrefixLen Nodes Active Speed Duplex AutoNeg Status 188.8.131.52 255.255.255.0 01 0 1000 Full Yes Active Default route: 184.108.40.206.
What is SP in 3PAR?
The Service Console has the same look and feel as the HPE 3PAR StoreServ Management Console (SSMC). Some of the same pages are available in both with certain noted differences. SSMC will not be running on the Service Processor (SP), but user must install it on one of the systems in a “stand-alone SSMC” configuration.
What is HPE SSMC?
HPE StoreServ Management Console (HPE SSMC) is the HPE 3PAR management and reporting console that offers converged management of both File and Block on HPE 3PAR StoreServ Storage systems.
What is CPG in hp3par?
HP 3PAR Common Provisioning Group (CPG) Summary Version 10.0. 00. A common provisioning group (CPG) is a virtual pool of logical disks that allows up to 64 volumes. Use Search to find a template, report or dashboard by name.
How do I update my SSMC 3par?