What is JagMail?
JagMail. JagMail is South Texas College’s official means of communication with students. Stay informed… Activate your free STC email account. If you’ve forgotten your STC JagNet password, please visit the MyPassword site to reset your password.
How do I log into JagMail?
Activating your STC e-mail
- Click: JagMail tab.
- Click: Jagmail Single Sign On.
- Log into Windows Live using the User ID and temporary password as indicated above.
- Change your password.
- Forward JagMail (optional)
How can I get my transcript from STC?
- . Login with your STC credentials using the following link:
- Click on “My Content” tab. Click on “View/Print Transcript”
- Please contact us with any questions at. [email protected].
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM:
- HOW TO PRINT/DOWNLOAD TRANSCRIPT.
What is the acceptance rate for STC?
South Texas is a public college located in McAllen, Texas in the Brownsville Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 8,806 undergraduate students. The South Texas acceptance rate is 100%.
How do I get a Jag Card?
Jag Cards are the official identification card for currently enrolled USA students. Students must present one form of photo ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification, passport, etc.) and current class schedule to get their Jag Card. Replacement Jag Cards are $10 cash, check, or charge.
Is South Texas College accredited?
Accreditation. South Texas College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the Baccalaureate and Associate degrees.
How do I find my JagNet username?
For students, the username will be the username currently used to log into Jagnet. Their password will be the the letter A, date of birth, the last 4 digits of the A#, and an exlamation point (Ammddyy####!).
How do I log into JagMail South Alabama?
JagSPOT Portal Login
- Access the JagSPOT portal by clicking the login button above.
- Login to JagSPOT using your JAG Number and JagMail password. If you need to reset your password, click here for JagSPOT login.
- Review & Apply to the scholarships for which you qualify. UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH ALABAMA. (251) 460-6101.
What GPA do you need for STC?
South Texas College requires that at least 25% of the required semester credits be completed through South Texas College. Maintain a minimum average of a “C” (2.0 GPA) for all courses in the area of specialization and a minimum overall cumulative average of “C” (2.0 GPA) in all other courses.
What do I need to apply to STC?
- Submit Transcripts to the Office of Admissions and Records – Contact your previous school(s) to request your official transcript(s) be sent to P.O. BOX 9701, McAllen TX 78502-9701.
- Immunizations – Submit proof of immunization for bacterial meningitis if you are under the age of 22.
What GPA do you need to get into STC?
What GPA do you need to get into STC? Returning STC students or transfer students, GPA of 2.5 or higher with a minimum of 9 credit hours OR.
How do I find my A&M ID?
You can request your official Distance Education Aggie ID card by emailing [email protected]. Your Distance Education Aggie ID Card will be mailed to you at the address you have on file with the university.