What is a specialization coursera?
A Coursera Specialization is a micro-credential offered by Coursera which is made of several courses. In some cases, the final course is a Capstone project which is assessed by student peers. Most specializations have 4 or 5 courses, although some have up to 10. Most specializations take 4-6 months to complete.
How do I fill a specialization on LinkedIn?
18 steps to create a perfect LinkedIn student profile
- Add a decent Profile Photo.
- Craft an attention-grabbing Headline.
- Develop a professional Summary.
- Show off your Education.
- Emphasize your Volunteer Experience.
- Showcase your Skills.
- Display proficiency in Languages you know.
Is Harvard online courses free?
Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world. Browse free online courses in a variety of subjects. Harvard University courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee.
Is edX certificate worth?
edX certificates are absolutely worth it. Although most courses on edX can be taken for free, earning a certificate is a good way to show employers and educational institutions that you’re serious about your career or your education.
How do I add a coursera specialization to LinkedIn?
Share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Open your Accomplishments page.
- Under the Certificate you want to share on your LinkedIn profile, click Add to LinkedIn.
- Follow the instructions to copy and paste your Certificate information to your LinkedIn profile.
Is coursera specialization worth?
Look the value of course what it teaches you. After all the money that you pay is not for certificate but for learning the stuff that you crave for. Its not a matter of the value of certificate but value of content of the course. In that case, Coursera paid course are definitely worth for money.