What are fun majors in college?
30 fun majors
- Fermentation sciences. Getting a Bachelor’s Degree in Fermentation Sciences prepares you for a career in the brewing industry.
- Pop culture.
- 5. Entertainment design.
- Golf course management.
- Costume technology.
- Professional scuba diving.
What is 24.00 an hour annually?
What Salary Equals $24/Hour?
|Per Hour||Per Year|
Do marketing jobs pay well?
If you’re just getting started in marketing, entry-level marketing positions already have relatively competitive pay: the average base pay for marketing assistants, according to Glassdoor salary data, for example, ranges between $32,000 and $55,000 per year. …
What are the 4 degrees that you can get in college?
Read on for a quick glance at each of the four major degree levels:
- Associate Degree. Associate degrees are usually obtained at a community college, junior college or technical school.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s Degree.
- Doctoral Degree.
What are some college majors?
Top 10 College Majors
- Computer Science. Not only will you learn more about computers—hardware and software—but you’ll also learn about the applications of such knowledge, such as how technology fits into a business scenario.
- Government/Political Science.
- English Language and Literature.
What majors have no math?
- Performing Arts. Performing arts programs such as theater, acting, dance, and music usually require an audition before entry into the major.
- Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Foreign Languages.
- Studio Art and Art History.
- English and Comparative Literature.
- Religion and Philosophy.