Is udemy or coursera better?
While Udemy has more courses, Coursera’s courses are often well structured, especially machine learning ones. Coursera also allows you to learn from top universities of the world, and their certificates generally hold more value because they are offered by top universities along with Coursera.
What are some of the best courses on Coursera?
These are the most popular courses among Coursera learners worldwide in 2019.
- Machine Learning.
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects.
- The Science of Well-Being.
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)
- AI For Everyone.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
How can I download Coursera videos for free?
Download videos on a mobile device
- In the Coursera App, open the course you want to download videos for.
- From the course outline, open the week with the videos you want to download.
- In the iOS app: tap the download icon at the top of the screen and choose Download Videos.
- In the Android app: tap Save for Offline.
Can I save Kaltura video to my computer?
To download media from Kaltura, you first must enable downloading for the content you want to download: Locate the content you want to download, and then click Edit. On the Download tab, select the desired download options; to download the file in its original format, select Source.
How do I download Kaltura video from Blackboard?
Select Go to Media, and locate you video. You will now see the option to Download the video displayed. 5. Click on this and you will be able to download the video directly.
Can I download my Kaltura video?
We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to download your Kaltura media. Under My Media, select Edit for the video or audio recording you would like to download. You will now see a Download option appear under Details on the media items’s main page. Click Download to access downloadable versions.
How do I install coursera on Windows?
How to Install Coursera in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC.
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks.
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator.
- Search for: Coursera.
Can I finish a Coursera course in a week?
All Coursera courses have a suggested time commitment usually of between 4 and 10 weeks, committing a few hours of study a week. However, in most cases, you are not obliged to follow the recommended schedule and can study the courses at your own pace.
What happens if you fail a Coursera course?
Coursera courses are mostly self-paced. You can take time and reset your deadline again and again if you have missed the deadline. If you don’t want to do the assignments or grade them, you may audit the course, but you will not get the certificate.
How do I download a coursera certificate on my phone?
You should be able to download the file by selecting the “Save as…” option. It’s available on the right-click or context menu. There is also a “Download” icon on the page which enables you to download the file: Hope this helps.
How do I cancel my 7 day free trial on Coursera?
Cancel a free trial
- Log into your Coursera account.
- Open your “My Purchases” page.
- Click the Manage Subscriptions tab.
- Next to the free trial you want to cancel, click Would you like to cancel?
- Click Cancel subscription.
Can I get certificate from Coursera after completion?
You can earn a Course Certificate for most Coursera Courses. A Course Certificate is proof that you completed and passed the course.