How can I complete syllabus in 15 days?
1. Study smaller quantities of syllabus every day instead of taking on huge portions. If you hurry with all the chapters you haven’t yet covered, you will be able to memorise very little of it for exam day.
How can I motivate my students to study at home?
12 Strategies to Motivate Your Child to Learn
- Develop an atmosphere of reading.
- Put your child in the driver’s seat as much as possible.
- Encourage open and sincere communication.
- Focus on your child’s interests.
- Introduce and encourage different types of learning styles.
- Share your enthusiasm for learning.
- Make learning fun through game-based learning.
How can I pass my exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
How do you get 90 percent in board exam in one month?
Prepare For Board Exam In 1 Month 20 Days To Score 90+
- Pomodoro Technique – useful in preparing board exams.
- Feynman technique.
- Set a specific time for study.
- Goal oriented study sessions.
- Practice along with tests.
- Practice sample and previous year papers (Research)
What can motivate me to study?
Build Better Study Habits Come up with a solid reason why you want to build better study habits, like getting better grades, doing well on tests, or having less stress around assignment deadlines. Create a routine you plan to follow every time you want to study, like going to a specific place at a specific time.
Can you score 90 in boards 2 months?
2 months is a very short period of time if you consider it on a calendar. But, if you are really serious about your Board Exams, then you can use this time most effectively….2-Month Study Time-Table for Class 12th Students.
|Study Time-Table for Class 12th Students|
What is the best motivation for students?
- Encourage Students. Students look to teachers for approval and positive reinforcement, and are more likely to be enthusiastic about learning if they feel their work is recognized and valued.
- Get Them Involved.
- Offer Incentives.
- Get Creative.
- Draw Connections to Real Life.
How can I get 90 percent in board exam?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I crack my board in 2 months?
2 Month Preparation Strategy For Pre-Board Exams
- Prioritize well. Focus on picking up those important chapters and portions that you are weak in.
- Get your doubts cleared.
- Juggle your competitive exam with your boards.
- Revise what you’re not confident about.
- Take tests on topics that you know well.
- Don’t worry about finishing 100% of your portion.
Can you score 90 in a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.
Preparation tips for 12th board exams in 15 days
- Avoid exam stress.
- Have positive vibes.
- Time management.
- Write notes.
- Study method.
- Work on your weak points.
- New topics.
How do toppers make notes?
How to Make Notes for UPSC?
- Read Your Textbooks.
- Make Bullet Points.
- Get Digital.
- Loose Sheets for IAS Preparation Notes.
- Use Current Affairs as a Part of Your Note-Making.
- Make Flowcharts or Hierarchy Charts.
- Keep Updating Your Notes.
- Divide Your Note Making Task with Your Friends.
What is the best form of revision?
1. The best ways to revise: study techniques for better results
- Avoid passive revision: embrace active revision techniques. The most common revision technique students use is also one of the most ineffective: reading notes.
- Revise multiple subjects across the day.
- Test yourself.
What are revision techniques?
17 Essential Revision Tips
- Start revising early.
- Plan your revision using a timetable.
- Don’t spend ages making your notes look pretty.
- Set up a nice, tidy study space.
- Vary your revision with different activities.
- Stick revision notes all around your house.
- Sleep on your exam notes (optional)
- Do lots of practice papers and questions.
How can you make notes effective?
Here are some suggestions for making linear notes more useful.
- Use loads of HEADINGS for main ideas and concepts.
- Use subheadings for points within those ideas.
- Stick to one point per line.
- Underline key words.
- You can use numbering to keep yourself organised.
- Use abbreviations – and don’t worry about using full sentences.
How can you make study notes effective?
How to write good study notes
- Structure your notes by the syllabus dot points.
- Include examples in your notes.
- Write notes in your own words.
- Write yourself exam tips as you go.
- Visualise complicated information.
- Always go over your notes and work on condensing them.
Is 5 hours of sleep enough for a student?
But the amount of sleep people need varies depending on their age group. For teenagers in high school, eight hours of sleep is the minimum amount, but for good health, they should really get up to ten. College students, on the other hand, should get about seven to nine hours of sleep.