Who is the best brain doctor in Patna?
Best Brain Doctors in Patna
|Doctor’s Name||Clinic Fees||Lybrate Rating|
|Dr.Sudhir Kumar Jha||₹1000||91%|
|Dr.Md Tanwir Alam||₹200||86%|
|Dr.Abhishek Kumar Dm Neurologist Call 9693162834||₹600||NA|
Who is the best neurosurgeon in Bihar?
Who are the top 10 Neurosurgeons in Patna, Bihar, India?
- Dr. Mukund Prasad.
- Dr. Maruti Nandan.
- Dr. Nasib Iqbal Kamali.
- Dr. Ashuvi Kunjan Agay.
- Dr. Ashraf Jawaid.
- Dr. Vijay K Chaudhary.
- Dr. Rishi Kant Singh.
- Dr. Shashwat Kumar.
Which hospital is best for neurology in India?
Best Neurology Hospital in India
- Fortis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai.
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, Delhi.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
- Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon.
What is the difference between neurologist and neurosurgeon?
“The difference is that neurosurgeons deal with surgical issues related to the brain and spine, whereas neurologists often deal more with nonsurgical, degenerative issues related to neurological problems.
Who is the most famous neurologist?
Here then is my list of The Top 30 Most Influential Neurologists with links to their Wikipedia entries:
- Antonio Egas MONIZ.
- James PARKINSON.
- Arnold PICK.
- Heinrich Irenaeus QUINCKE.
- Charles Scott SHERRINGTON.
- Charles Putnam SYMONDS.
- Thomas WILLIS.
- Samuel Alexander Kinnier WILSON.
Is Neurology a good specialty in India?
Neurology is the field of medical specialization that has ample job opportunities in India and also in abroad. Candidates, those specialized in the field of neurology, they are high in demand as a new technologies and medical advances.