What is the best way to sell my Rolex?
1. eBay If you’re looking to sell an older Rolex and don’t want to bother packing up and shipping it, eBay is probably your best bet. eBay lets you set your watch’s listed value, and you can sell it to anyone around the world.
How can I sell my Rolex for cash?
- Step 1: Get a Quote.
- Step 2: Get a Pre-Paid and Insured Shipping Label.
- Step 3: Securely Package Your Rolex and Send It to Us.
- Step 4: We Receive Your Rolex and Confirm the Quote.
- Step 5: Get Paid!
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Selling A Rolex.
- Reference Number.
- Serial Number.
Is it worth selling a Rolex?
When you’re selling a Rolex watch, the condition can have a drastic effect on its value. If you’ve never worn the watch before, then it will likely be considered NOS or New Old Stock. Since these watches are in perfect condition, they’re often worth a lot of money.
How much can I get for my Rolex watch?
The cost of a Rolex can range anywhere between $6,500 all the way up to $75,000 MSRP. Factors that affect pricing are materials, new movements, collection popularity, and complications. The average price for most Rolex watches falls between $7,000 – $12,000 MSRP.
Should I sell my Rolex on eBay?
eBay. Although eBay is a great option for those who have a well-established seller account, it is a bad way to sell a Rolex for those who do not. Here’s why: People looking to buy a Rolex on eBay will only want to buy from a trusted seller.
How do you get a watch appraised?
You could also visit a jewelry store or auction house to have your watch formally appraised. Please note that you often get a higher sales price selling online. Prices given by local auction houses and jewelers are usually lower since they have to take their own margins into account.
How can I sell my Rolex without papers?
Steps to take when selling a Rolex without papers
- #1 Find an interested buyer.
- #2 Always be honest about your Rolex.
- #3 Get some high-quality photographs taken.
- #4 The word of a trusted dealer can offer legitimacy to your Rolex.
- #5 Avoid a desperation sale.
Can you pawn a Rolex?
In addition to buying luxury watches from customers, many pawn shops also provide loans to their customers and they will accept a Rolex, or high-value luxury watch as the collateral for it.