What city and state is Green Dot Bank?
About Green Dot Corporation The Company is headquartered in Pasadena, California with Green Dot Bank located in Provo, Utah .
Where is the Green Dot card number located?
The first page will ask you for the 16-digit card number, which can be found across the front of the card. You will then need to enter the card’s 4-digit expiration date, which is located below the card number, and the CVV, which is the 3-digit security code found on the back of the card.
Where is Green Dot Bank headquarters?
Provo, UTGreen Dot Bank / Headquarters location
How can I send money to a Green Dot card?
How to send money to a Green Dot debit or prepaid account?
- Log in and navigate to Pay Bills and People, then select Pay People, and go to Send Money.
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address, and phone number, memo and the amount to send.
What bank is Green Dot card through?
Green Dot is proud to partner with Bonneville Bank and the U.S. Treasury to help more Americans enter the financial mainstream with their own prepaid debit card account and avoid the cost and the time involved in otherwise waiting for and cashing a tax refund check,” said Steve Streit, Chairman and CEO, Green Dot …
What bank is Green Dot Bank?
Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT) is a financial technology and registered bank holding company focused on making modern banking and money movement accessible for all.
How do I contact GreenDot bank?
Contact Green Dot Bank by calling (866) 795-7597 or the number on the back of your Card, by mail at P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, California 91117, or visit greendot.com. For general information about prepaid accounts, visit cpfb.gov/prepaid.
How do I find my Green Dot account and routing number?
You may obtain your 13-digit Green Dot account number by calling customer service at 1-877-984-7465, or by logging into your online account or logging into your account on the Green Dot app. Please keep in mind that the account number is not the same as the number found on your physical card.
What is the phone number for Green Dot Bank?
(866) 795-7597Green Dot Bank / Customer service
How do I contact a live person at Green Dot?
Messaging with Support
- Log into the Conversational Cloud.
- Expand the Connection Area by clicking the three 3 vertical dots on the right of the browser.
- Click on the message icon to contact LivePerson.
- Start messaging.
How do I contact Green Dot Bank?
How can I send money to someone’s debit card?
- A wire transfer is a safe way to transfer money from one bank to another.
- Using money transfer apps, you can send money to someone else’s bank account using the funds from your bank account, debit card, or credit card.
- Similar to mobile transfer apps, online payment systems are quick, easy, and inexpensive.