Which doctor is best for diabetes?
A diabetes specialist is called an endocrinologist. Endocrinologists specialize in the glands of the endocrine (hormone) system.
Can diabetologist treat thyroid?
But in actuality, the basic difference is that endocrinologists are trained physicians who can treat any problem related to the endocrine gland while on the other hand diabetologists are trained physician who only treats people who are suffering from early or higher stages of diabetes.
Which hospital is best for diabetes in India?
List of best hospitals for diabetes treatment in India:
- Fortis C-DOC Hospital, Delhi. Book an Appointment.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi.
- Manipal Hospital, Bangalore.
- Global Hospitals, Mumbai.
- Max Superspecialty Hospital, Delhi.
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore.
- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
What is the qualification of diabetologist?
To become a diabetologist, one needs to have an MBBS degree in relevant discipline from any Medical Council of India (MCI) approved Institute. To get admission in the diabetology course, the marks in MBBS Examination serve as a filter for the students. Different colleges have their own cut-off.
How do I become a diabetologist?
Who is the best endocrinologist in India?
Best Endocrinologists in India
- Rank 1. Dr. Pradeep G. Talwalkar – Endocrinologist – 41 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 2. Dr. A.M. Argikar – Endocrinologist – 39 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 3. Dr. Mohan Y Badgandi – Endocrinologist – 39 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 4. Dr. Arun Bal – Endocrinologist – 36 Yrs. Exp.
- Rank 5. Dr. S.K. Wangnoo – Endocrinologist – 36 Yrs.
Which doctor is best for thyroid?
An endocrinologist is particularly knowledgeable about the function of the thyroid gland and the body’s other hormone-secreting glands.
Which hospital is best for diabetics?