How do I run a vehicle health report with SYNC?
Turn on your
- Radio/SYNC. Mobile phone.
- Press or pull the Voice button and say, “Vehicle Health Report.”
- Run Report displays.
- Connecting displays.
- When the vehicle information has been sent, Sending Complete displays.
- Your report will be available in your SYNC Owner account within a few minutes of running your report.
How do I turn off Ford vehicle health report?
Please do the following to disable this feature for SYNC with Navigation:
- Start your vehicle and put it in Park, not Accessory mode.
- Press the Phone button. Phone menu displays.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Advanced.
- Touch Vehicle Health Report.
- Touch Automatic Reports.
- Touch Set Auto Reports Off.
How do customers receive their vehicle health report?
Your Vehicle Health Report With the monthly Vehicle Health Report* from Uconnect®, you’ll receive automatic notifications of your vehicle’s health – including any issues that need your attention. It’s peace of mind, delivered straight to your inbox and on demand when you need it.
How do I activate my Ford Sync account?
How do I activate FordPass™ Connect using SYNC®* 3?
- Tap Vehicle Details in the FordPass App.
- Tap Activate Vehicle.
- Go to your vehicle and start the engine.
- Allow up to 90 seconds for the prompt to appear on your vehicle’s SYNC screen.
- Press Allow on your vehicle’s SYNC screen to activate FordPass Connect.
Why was Ford Sync discontinued?
Why was SYNC Services discontinued? SYNC Services relied on technology that is no longer being supported. While this technology was useful when the feature launched, it is no longer the best way to support owner needs.
Is Uconnect being discontinued?
The Uconnect Access system in your vehicle operates on the Sprint 3G CDMA wireless network. This network is scheduled to shut down on or around January 1, 2022.
What is the Uconnect advantage package?
The Uconnect Access subscription plans include the Uconnect Access services like remote start, lock and unlock, vehicle finder and Wi-Fi! Advantage Package 2GB Wi-Fi Hotspot $9.99/month. Advantage Package Unlimited Wi-Fi Hotspot $29.99/month.
What does vehicle health report mean?
Vehicle Health Reports (VHR) are created monthly to show the overall condition of the vehicle with data such as: • Safety recalls. • Service campaigns. • Current vehicle alerts. • Maintenance information.
What happened to Sync My Ride?
Why was SYNC Services discontinued? SYNC Services relied on technology that is no longer being supported. While this technology was useful when the feature launched, it is no longer the best way to support owner needs. We will continue to focus efforts on new technologies.
How much does sync my ride cost?
The advantage of Ford Sync Connect is that it comes at no additional cost because it goes through your phone. Like with some of the other telematics systems, you will need to subscribe to the service, and the cost can be as much as $200 per year.