How do I find my Microsoft 2010 confirmation ID?
When you call the Activation Center, you’ll be asked to provide the installation ID (displayed on your screen) and other relevant information. After your installation ID is verified, you’ll receive a confirmation ID.
What is the product key for Word 2010?
Updated Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key 64-bit : VZWRP-C9HMB-PV487-R7GTR-VFDG3.
How do I download Publisher for free?
How to Download Microsoft Publisher for Free
- Click the Download button on the sidebar.
- There is a 30 day free trial for the Microsoft 365 Family package.
- Confirm you want the free trial by clicking the Try 1 Month Free button.
- Only users with a registered Microsoft account can receive the month-long trial.
Where can I find Office installation ID?
Now, go to https://getcid.info/ and enter your Installation ID with spaces. Select “Office 2016/2019” in the version dropdown and click on “GET” to get a Confirmation ID. 4.
How do I find my Microsoft Office installation ID?
If you use the telephone to activate your product, you provide an Installation ID code. In return, you receive a Confirmation ID number. Activation by telephone is performed through a Microsoft customer service representative and takes just a few minutes.
How do I install Microsoft Office 2010 with product key?
Install 32-bit (default) Office 2010
- Insert the Office 2010 disc into the drive.
- When prompted, enter the product key.
- Read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
- Follow the prompts and after Office installs, click Close.
How do I find my Microsoft Office product key in the registry?
To pull up the key from the Registry File:
- Go to the Search menu and type “regedit.”
- Select “Registry Editor” in the context menu.
- Find and open the following key: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform.
- The window will generate a list of files.