How do you print a test page on a Canon printer?
Select Start on the Windows task bar, and then select Devices and Printers. Right-click on the corresponding printer driver icon. Select Printer Properties from the pop-up menu or right-click the printer driver icon and select Properties from the pop-up menu. Select the Print Test Page button.
How do I print a test page on my Canon printer without computer?
The nozzle check pattern can be printed from the printer itself.
- With the printer on, load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button until the POWER lamp flashes green twice, and then release it immediately.
How do I print a test page on my printer?
- Click on the Windows Start Button.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the printer and select Printer Properties.
- Click Print a Test Page.
- After the Test Page has printed click OK.
How do I test my Canon printer head?
- Make sure that the power is turned on and a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper are loaded in the Rear Tray. Set the Paper Thickness Lever to the left.
- Open the printer properties dialog box.
- Print the nozzle check pattern. (1) Click the Maintenance tab.
- Examine the pattern.
How do I print a Canon calibration?
Choose the “Calibration” option. When the next set of options is visible on the screen, select “Auto Adjust” and select “Yes.” Press the “OK” button on the printer to begin the calibration process. The printer will print out a test sheet.
How do I print a color test page?
To Print a Windows Test Page:
- In the Search box on the taskbar, type Control Panel.
- Click on the Control Panel Desktop app.
- Select Large icons from the View by pull-down menu.
- Click on Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer.
- Select Printer Properties.
- Under the General tab, click on Print Test Page.
How do you do a nozzle check on a printer?
Checking the Nozzles Using the Product Control Panel
- Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.
- Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button.
- Select Maintenance and press the OK button.
- Select Print Head Nozzle Check and press the OK button.
What is nozzle check pattern?
Print the nozzle check pattern to determine whether the ink ejects properly from the print head nozzles. You need to prepare: a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper. If the remaining ink level is low, the nozzle check pattern will not be printed correctly.
How do I calibrate my Canon g2400 printer?
How to Calibrate a Canon Printer
- Turn on the Canon printer.
- Select “Adjust Printer” option from the printer’s main menu.
- Select the “Calibration” option from within the “Adjust Printer” menu.
- Check the printout produced by the calibration to ensure that the colors and alignment look correct.
How do I calibrate my Canon g3010 printer?
Aligning the Print Head
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper on the rear tray.
- Pull out the paper output tray and open the output tray extension.
- Press the Setup button.
- Press the + button until “5” appears on the LCD.
- Press the Black button or the Color button.