Can you have a gender neutral baby shower?
If mama-to-be doesn’t know the baby’s gender yet, the shower is a perfect time to create a gender neutral celebration. To help you plan, we compiled 29 gender neutral baby shower themes. From glamorous garden parties to rustic chic soirées, we have ideas for every style and personality.
What are some gender neutral baby shower themes?
12 Gender Neutral Baby Shower Themes to Inspire Your Celebration
- Rustic Boho. Design: Robinson Creative House.
- Teddy Bear. Design: Melissa Egan Design.
- Little Ducky. Design: Snow + Ivy.
- Baby Animals. Design: Milk and Marrow.
- Woodland Adventure. Design: frau brandt.
- Tropical Getaway.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- Buzzy Bee.
What do you need for a gender neutral baby shower?
Whether it’s a gift card, gender-neutral clothes, accessories, toys, or books, we’ve got you covered….Parents will appreciate these practical gender-neutral baby shower gift ideas
- Cash or gift card.
- Diapers and baby wipes.
- Nasal tube aspirator.
- Healthcare and grooming kits.
- Swaddles and sleep sacks.
What is an alternative to a baby shower?
Stocking the Nursery Party This can be a really fun way to stock up on things that wouldn’t otherwise be on your baby registry. A stocking the nursery party is all about the “little things” that new parents will need, but wouldn’t think to purchase for themselves.
Is gender reveal a baby shower?
The primary difference between a gender reveal party and a baby shower is the intent: one is to celebrate life, one is to celebrate gender, whichever gender that may be. That’s pretty basic, so let’s delve into some other concepts that really separate these two types of events.
How do you throw a gender reveal at a baby shower?
Try one of these:
- Guessing game. Allow your guests to have a quick peek at your ultrasound image, and then ask them to guess the gender.
- Match the theme.
- Time capsule.
- Old wives’ tales.
- “Blue or pink, what do you think?” or “Wear your guess!” Before the party, ask guests to dress in blue or pink to match their guess.
What are gender-neutral colors?
Gender-neutral colours like yellow, white, brown, green and orange are great choices for boys and girls alike. Even better, all of these colours can be paired with various shades of blue or pink if desired.
Which is better baby shower or gender reveal?
In a recent poll on WeddingBee.com, here’s how people voted when asked the question of hosting a gender reveal party versus a baby shower: Baby Shower Only: 40% Combined Baby Shower & Gender Reveal Party: 33% Separate Gender Reveal Party and Baby Shower: 25%