- Using Window. alert() function. The Window. alert() method displays a dialog with the specified content.
- Using console. log() function. The console. log() is a standard method to print a message to the web console.
- Using console. dir() function. The console.
How do I turn a Function into a string?
To convert a function to string, use the toString() method of a function object.
Which of these function is used to convert Object to string?
The answer is option D (str(x)). str(x) converts the object to a string in python.
How do I print an object object in node JS?
“nodejs print entire object” Code Answer’s
- str = JSON. stringify(obj);
- str = JSON. stringify(obj, null, 4); // (Optional) beautiful indented output.
- console. log(str); // Logs output to dev tools console.
- alert(str); // Displays output using window.alert()
How do you pass an object to a function?
To pass an object as an argument we write the object name as the argument while calling the function the same way we do it for other variables. Syntax: function_name(object_name); Example: In this Example there is a class which has an integer variable ‘a’ and a function ‘add’ which takes an object as argument.
How do I convert an int to a string in Java?
Java int to String Example using Integer. toString()
- int i=10;
- String s=Integer.toString(i);//Now it will return “10”
Which method is used to get a string equivalent of a function?