How do I connect my iPhone to my Renault Megane?
Connect iPhone to Megane’s USB port Connect your Apple iPhone to your Renault Megane USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable. Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear. Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted. This allows the use of CarPlay with your Megane while phone is locked.
How do you play music on a Renault Megane?
Helpful How To: Connect via Bluetooth to Renault Cars.
- Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
- Tap the ‘phone’ widget.
- Tap ‘OK’ to add a new device.
- Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
- Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap ‘RENAULT’ from the list.
- When prompted, tap ‘PAIR’.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Renault?
To pair from your iPhone, here are the steps to follow:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- On the R-LINK 2 screen, go to “Menu” > “Phone”, then accept the Bluetooth® connection between the system and the phone by selecting your iPhone in the list displayed;
How do I connect my phone to my Renault Megane?
Select “Renault R-Link” on your phone list. From your telephone, activate the Bluetooth® connection. From the “Telephone” menu, press “Settings”, then “Manage devices”. From the list of paired phones in the “Manage devices” menu, press the “Add device” button to add a phone to the list.
How do I connect my phone to my R-LINK?
Method 2: For pairing from your R-LINK
- Automatically search for Bluetooth devices from your R-LINK:
- Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices” > YES.
- Choose your Android phone.
- Approve the pairing procedure by checking the code displayed on the two devices and accept the connection request.
How do I connect Bluetooth to Kiger?
Download the “R&Go” application from the Play Store. Choose “Settings”, select “Bluetooth” and the turn ON the Bluetooth. Enter the 4-digit PIN displayed in the Radio on your Android Smatphone.
How do I play Spotify on my Renault?
For Android Auto, start your car, plug your phone into the USB port, and play Spotify. For CarPlay for iOS, start your car and make sure Siri is on. Plug your phone into the USB port or connect wirelessly. Then, on your iPhone, go to “Settings,” then “General,” then “CarPlay.” Select your car and get listening!
How do I play music on my Renault?
From the main menu, press “Multimedia”, then “Media” or press the 1 shortcut from any menu to get direct access to the media type currently in use. This menu enables you to listen to music from an auxiliary source (audio CD, USB, SD card, etc.).
Does Renault have Apple CarPlay?
Compatible Renault Cars Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are available on the following models, either as a standard feature or optional feature; Captur. Clio. Grand Scenc.
Is there a Renault app?
Download the My Renault application free of charge from the App Store or Google Play. Launch the My Renault app.
How do I connect my iPhone to my talisman?
Connect iPhone to Talisman’s USB port Connect your Apple iPhone to your Renault Talisman USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable. Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear. Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted. This allows the use of CarPlay with your Talisman while phone is locked.
What is r Go Connect?
Its 4-button interface – Phone, Multimedia, Vehicle and Navigation – is designed to make you discover a new way to use your smartphone / tablet with your Renault and access all the features of your phone and vehicle in an ergonomic and intuitive way! Download from Google PlayDownload from App Store.