How do you get on Nipr?
In order to apply for a new license, you will need to provide:
- License Number or National Producer Number (if previously licensed) or.
- Social Security Number (first-time applicants only) or FEIN.
- Date of birth (individuals)
- Applicant, Licensee, License, and Residency type.
How many times can you take the property and casualty exam in Arkansas?
RETAKE REQUIREMENTS ✓ Candidates must pass the examination within ninety (90) days of the date of issuance of the original approval date. ✓ Candidates may take the examination(s) a maximum of three (3) times within the ninety (90) day permit period.
How many questions are on the Arkansas life insurance exam?
Exam Retake Requirements
|Arkansas Exam Information|
|Exam Code||Exam Name||Total Questions|
|03||Property & Casualty||150|
Is Nipr legit?
The NIPR is a unique public-private partnership that supports the work of the states and the NAIC in making the producer-licensing process more cost-effective, streamlined and uniform for the benefit of regulators, the insurance industry and the consumers they protect and serve.
What does NIPRNet stand for?
The Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) is an IP network used to exchange unclassified information, including information subject to controls on distribution, among the private network’s users.
How much is the life insurance exam in Arkansas?
2. Pass Your Arkansas Licensing Exam
|Examination||Exam Fee||Length of Exam|
|Life||$50.00||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Health||$50.00||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Property/Casualty||$50.00||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Personal Lines||$50.00||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
Does Arkansas require adjuster license?
An insurance adjuster license is a requirement if you wish to practice adjusting insurance claims in Arkansas.
How do I schedule a life insurance exam in Arkansas?
Exam Payment Information
- Go to www.nipr.com to complete and submit your Arkansas Insurance exam application.
- You will be notified of your eligibility via email.
- If you are authorized to take the exam, follow the instructions in the eligibility communication to register for and schedule the exam.
Is Nipr and NPN the same?
The National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) website includes an NPN lookup tool where you can search for your NPN using Individual SSN, License Number, or Agency FEIN. Click here to be redirected to the NIPR NPN lookup page.