Which is the richest part of the Hamptons?
The most expensive neighborhoods lie south of the highway, and most of all in the so-called Estate Areas of Southampton Village, Water Mill, Bridgehampton, Sagaponack and East Hampton Village.
What is the most expensive home in the Hamptons?
1) Jule Pond, Water Mill | $105 million In 2014, hedge fund manager Barry Rosenstein famously paid $147 million for his Further Lane estate in East Hampton, but that was the total price for three separate, yet contiguous parcels.
Where do the rich people stay in the Hamptons?
Southampton. Southampton is the place in The Hamptons to view exclusive mansions with their manicured lawns and expensive cars. Meadow Lane is where the serious money is and the average house price is around 18 million US dollars.
Where do celebrities have houses in the Hamptons?
Check Out the Hamptons Homes of Your Favorite Celebrities
- Anderson Cooper in Westhampton.
- Anthony Scaramucci in Water Mill.
- Neil Patrick Harris in East Hampton.
- Beyoncé and Jay-Z on Georgica Pond.
- Alec Baldwin in East Hampton.
- Robert Downey, Jr.
Who owns the largest house in the Hamptons?
The main house is approximately 64,000 sq ft (5,900 m2), and the total floor area is 110,000 sq ft. It is valued between $267 to $500 million for tax purposes. It is owned by junk bond financier Ira Rennert.
Is Montauk considered the Hamptons?
Montauk May Be Considered Part of “The Hamptons” While North Hampton, Southampton and Montauk all lie against the Atlantic Ocean, Montauk also shares its coast with a harbor, pond and several bays.
Is Montauk the Hamptons?
Where do the Kardashians go in the Hamptons?
The Kardashians’ DASH boutique opened as a pop-up shop for the summer on the iconic Jobs Lane in Southampton Village. The family rented a home on a peninsula in the Hamptons hamlet of North Sea.