How do I factory reset my ASUS router?
To do that, look for the Reset button on the back of your ASUS router or mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Use the Reset button on the back of your ASUS router.
- Log in to your ASUS router.
- In the ASUS firmware, go to Administration.
- Press the Restore button next to Factory default.
- Confirm that you want to continue with the reset.
How do I reboot my ASUS router after resetting?
How to hard reset my ASUS router?
- Step 1: Press and hold the Reset button while the router is still powered on.
- Step 2: Connect your device to the wireless name “ASUS” & set up the network.
- Step 3: New Password.
- Step 4: New Wireless Setting.
- Step 5: Try connecting your device to the new network settings.
How do I reset my ASUS router password if I forgot it?
[Troubleshooting] What can I do if I forgot Wi-Fi password?
- Set up your wireless router via wired connection.
- Enter router setting page (Key in setting page account and password)
- Reset your password of router. Please go to [Wireless]>[General]
- Click Apply to save your setting.
How do I reset my router to factory settings?
How to reset your router to restore factory default settings
- Locate the Reset button on the back of your router.
- With the router powered on, use the pointed end of a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the Reset button for 15 seconds.
- Wait for the router to fully reset and power back on.
Why is my ASUS router not connecting to internet?
We suggest you to remove the wireless router and connect to the cable provided by your ISP to your computer. Check if the internet is on. If connect to the cable provided by your ISP directly but the computer still fails to get internet connection. Suggest you to confirm with your ISP about it.
How do you reset your router to factory settings?
How do I troubleshoot my ASUS router?
Press the RESET button around 5~10 seconds until the Power LED indicator of router starts flashing, then you could stop pressing. In the meantime, all the LED indicators of the router should be off and it’s a normal phenomenon because the router is rebooting itself.
How do I find the username and password for my ASUS router?
First of all, take your Asus router and flip it upside down. Now, look at the back or bottom panel of the router. You can find a sticker located on the Asus router. The default username and password of the Asus wifi router should be provided on this sticker.