What are the main tourist attractions in Venezuela?
11 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Venezuela
- Angel Falls. Angel Falls.
- Los Roques Archipelago (Archipiélago Los Roques) Gran Roque.
- Isla de Margarita (Margarita Island)
- Parque Nacional Morrocoy (Morrocoy National Park)
- Canaima National Park and the Gran Sabana.
- Orinoco Delta.
Is Venezuela good for tourists?
Venezuela – AVOID ALL TRAVEL Avoid all travel to Venezuela due to the significant level of violent crime, the unstable political and economic situations and the decline in basic living conditions, including shortages of medication, gasoline and water.
What are some recreational activities in Venezuela?
Venezuela – Tourism, travel, and recreation The most popular sports are baseball, football (soccer), bullfighting, cockfighting, horse racing, and water-related activities. Cultural life in the national capital offers, among other attractions, the Ballet Nuevo Mundo de Caracas.
Is Caracas safe for tourists?
Visitors need to be aware that Caracas remains one of the most violent cities in the world, with large parts of the city effectively No Go Areas to outsiders. Murder tallies of as many as 40 are not uncommon on weekends, so exercising caution and common sense – especially at night – is essential to a safe visit.
What are 2 fun facts about Venezuela?
10 Fun Facts about Venezuela
- #1 Venezuela is home to the world’s largest rodent.
- #2 It’s a place where traditional toys get along with modern playing trinkets.
- #3 Colorful neighbors of Caracas.
- #4 It is a country where not all of the mountains have a peak.
- #5 Home to the world’s highest waterfall.
Is Venezuela cheap to visit?
Venezuela Is Unbelievably Cheap Venezuela is a country where you can easily get by on just fifty bucks a week, with a budget of $100 a week, I lived like a king.