How do you change the playback speed on iMovie?
Change clip speed
- In the iMovie app on your Mac, select a clip in the timeline whose speed you want to change.
- To show the speed controls, click the Speed button.
- Choose either Slow or Fast from the Speed pop-up menu, and click a speed button to set the speed.
How do you change the playback speed on iMovie iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, open iMovie to your Project, tap Edit, and select the video clip in your movie Timeline. Then do the following to adjust the speed. 1) Tap the Speed button at the bottom. 2) Move the slider at the bottom to the right towards the hare to increase or to the left towards the tortoise to decrease.
Why can’t I adjust the speed in iMovie?
If an option can’t be selected, it means the video clip isn’t long enough to accommodate that increase of speed. Or, it may mean you need to convert your video. Certain types of video—including video shot with the iPhone and H. 264 video shot on the Flip camcorder—must be converted before making a speed change.
How do you change the speed on iMovie Mac?
How do you change the speed of a video on a Mac?
You can vary the playback speed in small increments (from 1.1x to 2x) by Option-clicking the forward or rewind button while the video is playing. You can also choose a playback speed before you play the video. Click the Share and Playback Speed button , choose Playback Speed, then choose the speed you want.
Can you change video speed on iPhone?
To speed up video on your iPhone, you can use iMovie or the Photos app. You can speed up a video in iMovie by using the “Speed” button in the video editing toolbar. You can speed up a Slo-mo video in Photos by dragging the vertical bars below the frame viewer.
How do you change the speed on iMovie without changing the pitch?
2. Speed up video without changing pitch in iMovie. As we saw in the steps for iMovie 10, if you select the Preserve Pitch checkbox, your audio will continue to play at the same speed as before you made the speed change to the video. This is useful if you want the old audio but want a faster video.
Where is the speed button in iMovie?
You can speed up a video in iMovie by using the “Speed” button in the video editing toolbar. You can speed up a Slo-mo video in Photos by dragging the vertical bars below the frame viewer.
How do you speed up parts of a video?
How to change the speed of a video
- Drag and drop the video into the timeline. Drag and drop the video from Your media library into the timeline.
- Click on the clip in the timeline.
- Click the drop-down under ‘Clip speed’ and choose a speed.
- In the next dropdown, choose how much faster or slower you want it to be.
How do I speed up a video?
Note: For performance reasons, you must be on Android version 5.0 or above to play videos at different speeds.
- Go to a video.
- Tap the video once, then tap More .
- Tap Playback Speed.
- Select the speed at which you’d like the video to play.